GDT: "Black" Hawks at Oilers - 7:30 PM MST-SNETWEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2011
I'm coming in peace here... but so umm... Dubnyk is pretty bad still?

I haven't watched the game but it seems like he got pulled for Bryz. Why aren't you guys playing Bryz after signing him?
Dubnyk had everyone fooled. Tricky bugger:p:

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Oilers have 1 win this year against a team not currently in the bottom 10 in league standings lol.

Over 1/4 of the way through. That is astonishing.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
Oilers have 1 win this year against a team not currently in the bottom 10 in league standings lol.

Over 1/4 of the way through. That is astonishing.

Considering they are 29th overall, I can't say your stat surprises me.

bOILing point

Dec 10, 2008
I don't think there's anything wrong with the word "Indian"

to make a long story short the people we call "indians" are not from India. The correct term would be aboriginal or native. Its perfectly acceptable to call an indian an indian!

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
I'm coming in peace here... but so umm... Dubnyk is pretty bad still?

I haven't watched the game but it seems like he got pulled for Bryz. Why aren't you guys playing Bryz after signing him?

Because he won 3 straight. We never win, so naturally we'd keep starting him to continue this phenomenon.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
I think MacT said during the summer he wasn't quite sold on Dubnyk. So he went right out and signed Labarbera!
Yes!!! *fist pump*

Just try and figure that one out...

I explain it like this: MacT's offseason plan was a) Bernier b) Schneider c) no Plan C

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
Conversely, Buffalo who only has 5 wins on the year has wins against San Jose, LA and Toronto all playoff teams.

That's an anomaly if I ever saw one. As bad as the Oilers have looked this year, they aren't as bad as the Sabres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad