Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
Schneider - Lazar - Lindberg
Paul - O'Dell - Robinson
Ewanyk - Dzingel - Guptill
Dizzy - McCormick - Storts

Dunn/A Wideman to ECHL

(That is if both Prince and Puempel begin the season up in Ottawa, and Lazar down for 20 games max)

Claesson - Rutkowski
Harpur - Kostka
Lepine - C Wideman

Sdao/Mullen

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Schneider - Lazar - Lindberg
Paul - O'Dell - Robinson
Ewanyk - Dzingel - Guptill
Dizzy - McCormick - Storts

Dunn/A Wideman to ECHL

(That is if both Prince and Puempel begin the season up in Ottawa, and Lazar down for 20 games max)

Claesson - Rutkowski
Harpur - Kostka
Lepine - C Wideman

Sdao/Mullen

I think if they want both Prince and Puempel you'll probably see greening and maybe smith.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
The 2015 - 2016 Bingo Roster

Lines will likely be different but I believe these are all of the players who could potentially play in Bingo and/or Evansville next season. IMO Puempel probably has the best chance of making Ottawa out of training camp but so could one of Robinson, Wideman or Prince. There is also a possibility that Lazar could be sent to Bingo to improve his offensive game but that remains to be seen.

Prince - O'Dell - Schneider
McCormick - Dzingel - Robinson
Lindberg - Paul - Guptil - not sure if Lindberg will stay in NA to play
Ewanyk - Dzuirzynski - Sortini

ECHL: Leveille, Zay, A. Wideman, V. Dunn, Penny, Rutkowski. Sdao are all candidates to go to Evansville but who actually goes is anybody's guess.

Claesson - Wideman
Wikstrand - Kostka - also not sure if Wikstrand will stay in NA to play
Harpur - Mullen/Lepine

O'Connor - Dreidger/???

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Lines will likely be different but I believe these are all of the players who could potentially play in Bingo and/or Evansville next season. IMO Puempel probably has the best chance of making Ottawa out of training camp but so could one of Robinson, Wideman or Prince. There is also a possibility that Lazar could be sent to Bingo to improve his offensive game but that remains to be seen.

Prince - O'Dell - Schneider
McCormick - Dzingel - Robinson
Lindberg - Paul - Guptil - not sure if Lindberg will stay in NA to play
Ewanyk - Dzuirzynski - Sortini

ECHL: Leveille, Zay, A. Wideman, V. Dunn, Penny, Rutkowski. Sdao are all candidates to go to Evansville but who actually goes is anybody's guess.

Claesson - Wideman
Wikstrand - Kostka - also not sure if Wikstrand will stay in NA to play
Harpur - Mullen/Lepine

O'Connor - Dreidger/???

Never change bro.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is

Thank you for the information Ourooros I missed that signing.

Well not the 1st thing I have missed in my life.......:laugh:

Way I figure it the more prospects the better so we develop them to be able to play up top, I wish that all would make it to Ottawa but does not work that way...............

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Andre Benoit signs with the Blues

Former Senator

Blues sign defenseman Benoit to one-year contract
Monday, 07.06.2015 / 11:31 AM / NHL Free Agency 2015

ST. LOUIS – St. Louis Blues President of Hockey Operations and General Manager Doug Armstrong announced today the club has signed defenseman Andre Benoit to a one-year, two-way contract.

Benoit, 31, dressed in 59 regular season games with the Buffalo Sabres last season, posting nine points (one goal, eight assists) and 20 penalty minutes.

Overall, the 5-foot-11, 192-pound has appeared in four NHL seasons, including stints with Ottawa, Colorado and Buffalo. He has amassed 48 points (11 goals, 37 assists) and 60 penalty minutes in 179 career regular season games, as well as four assists and six penalty minutes in 12 career postseason games.

NHL rate $600K
AHL not known @ this time..................

Always liked Andre man was class on & off the ice.......

Andre was a big part of our team during the 2010-2011 season and he was tremendous in the playoffs I still remember how he played 40 min a nite against the Manchester team in the first round....

He was a big part of Binghamton winning the Calder Cup in 2011................

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Glad they have Penny in the fold. I thought he looked decent in dev camp. He should certainly be able to contribute to Evansville and may get a chance with Bingo later.

Bazel5

Apr 4, 2011
Would anyone be able to comment on Claesson's chances on getting a callup? If Wikstrand stays in Bingo I'm guessing the order would be Wideman > Claesson > Wikstrand based on current evaluations.

I know training camp and the start of the season will be strong deciding factors but I'm hoping Claesson gets rewarded after all his hard work in Bingo.

HispanicAtTheDisco

Oct 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ont.
Would anyone be able to comment on Claesson's chances on getting a callup? If Wikstrand stays in Bingo I'm guessing the order would be Wideman > Claesson > Wikstrand based on current evaluations.

I know training camp and the start of the season will be strong deciding factors but I'm hoping Claesson gets rewarded after all his hard work in Bingo.

I think Wideman is on the team.

Methot-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Ceci
Cowen-Wideman
Borowiecki
Phillips.

Claesson would probably be the first call up for a LHD, and if I had to guess I would say Kostka for a RHD.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Never change bro.

Ottawa has 7 defencemen signed for next season, do you think they will carry 8 defencemen again this yr? I don't. Obviously a lot can change between now & the start of training camp but if they keep Wideman in Ottawa than he would make 23 roster players, the maximum amount of players allowed on an NHL roster. That would mean that either no other prospect could make the Ottawa roster or changes would have to be made with some of the other players on the roster. My own opinion is that Puempel is the only prospect who starts the yr with Ottawa but I expect at some point during the yr Wideman will get his shot, same for Robinson.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Ottawa has 7 defencemen signed for next season, do you think they will carry 8 defencemen again this yr? I don't. Obviously a lot can change between now & the start of training camp but if they keep Wideman in Ottawa than he would make 23 roster players, the maximum amount of players allowed on an NHL roster. That would mean that either no other prospect could make the Ottawa roster or changes would have to be made with some of the other players on the roster. My own opinion is that Puempel is the only prospect who starts the yr with Ottawa but I expect at some point during the yr Wideman will get his shot, same for Robinson.

Yip, I do expect 8 D again this year. Wideman, Boro, Cowen, Phillips will all be in the mix for the bottom pairing.

Puempel might make the team, but I think Prince is more likely due to a simple fact of waiver eligibility.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Yip, I do expect 8 D again this year. Wideman, Boro, Cowen, Phillips will all be in the mix for the bottom pairing.

Puempel might make the team, but I think Prince is more likely due to a simple fact of waiver eligibility.
Then someone has to be taken off the team for that to happen & I would guess most think Greening will be sent to Bingo again.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Some say Prince is better as well. He should get a good shot to make the bigs.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Then someone has to be taken off the team for that to happen & I would guess most think Greening will be sent to Bingo again.

I fully expect Greening to be waived at the minimum. Hopefully traded or bought out.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Coach Luke Richardson to return to Binghamton....

July 7th, 2015

The Ottawa Senators announced that Richardson signed a one-year contract extension to remain with the B-Sens coach on Tuesday. The 2015-16 season will be Richardson's fourth season at the helm for the club.

"I'm really happy to be going back to Binghamton," Richardson said in an interview on Ottawa sports radio station TSN 1200 on Tuesday afternoon. "I've had a great three years there, not only coaching some great young hockey players but enjoying the city. It's a great place to live. It's a smaller city compared to Ottawa. The people are very friendly."

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Did anyone ever figure out why Ottawa only looked at him for two games?

The season was in the toilet and the team had a plan to call up a number of guys for short stints to get a look for the future. Prince got his and then Puempel came up, that was the point where we went on the streak and Cameron went with the old 'don't change a winning line up' philosophy. Puempel stayed due to that and Cameron also really really liked him. He was breaking into the top 6 right when he and Milo go injured.

Guys like Schneider, Claesson and Wideman were all supposed.to get call ups as well but didn't since we pushed for the playoffs. Puempel got a bit lucky but he also earned that extended loom with his play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad