Bill Davidge undergoing treatment for multiple myeloma

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Excellent news on twitter today

Bill posted a picture and says 90% of his cancer is gone, officially classified in remission

let's keep up wishing Bill the best and get rid of that last 10%

Congrats Bill your a total class act!

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
You could be the next guy after Lemieux to own a NHL franchise after returning to full health from that.

;)
Haha, well, i play in the local rec leagues (well, will return when I can finally have back surgery after all this mess)as mentioned, I have the back problem as well, so im right up there with him! Now i just want 1 of his paychecks...im not greedy, just 1 :laugh:

Thanks everyone, its not ideal, but i'll deal with it. Once that's done i then get to have back surgery,hell of a summer!

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
Thanks everyone, unless they start me on chemo the next day (the 8th is my first appointment at the James) I still get to go to the opener, which i was a little worried about if i had started treatment already

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
BJN - "Thanks everyone, unless they start me on chemo the next day (the 8th is my first appointment at the James) I still get to go to the opener, which i was a little worried about if i had started treatment already."

Prayers for you...kick it in the butt.

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
Thanks everyone, it means a lot. The good news as Dr Fire said, is that its highly treatable, its still chemo and wont be a lot of fun, but best case scenario for what i have is 1 month treatment. Still have to find out the stage and other details, but im positive. I feel a little guilty as I didnt really mean to hijack the thread, but again, I really appreciate everyone's support

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Davidge was at the STH Zoo event this evening. He looked in fine form! Glad to hear his recent good news.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad