GDT: big strong western studs ravage weak hockey boys from carolina, dozens of voyeurs watch

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Missed this game as I was at the Panthers vs Jets game in Jersey. Glad the boys got the win! Someone wanna recap me?

Ex Hawks connect to give Carolina 1-0 lead

Arvidsson makes Hanifin his bitch and goes top cheese on Darling, 1-1

Ekholm scores a power play goal that goes off of Pesce, 1-2

VRasko goes to the net and burys the rebound 2-2

Williams deflects a puck out of the air with a high stick (literally 17 feet off the ice, totes shouldn’t have counted) and puts it five hole, 3-2

Darling can’t hold a f***ing puck, gives up a stupid rebound and Smith ties it, 3-3

JStaal takes a stupid tripping penalty in overtime, but Nordy blocks over 9000 point shots from Subban and they kill it off

Beautiful Finnish cherubs finish off the preds in the shootout, and darling didn’t give up a goal against Turris and Forsberg.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I heard that interview but thought Peters said "Sebastian you know this guy?" not "own".

Sorry to be the debbie-downer.
You just crushed my dream

giphy.gif

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015

Arvidsson makes Hanifin his ***** and goes top cheese on Darling, 1-1

Williams deflects a puck out of the air with a high stick (literally 17 feet off the ice, totes shouldn’t have counted) and puts it five hole, 3-2

Darling can’t hold a ****ing puck, gives up a stupid rebound and Smith ties it, 3-3

JStaal takes a stupid tripping penalty in overtime, but Nordy blocks over 9000 point shots from Subban and they kill it off

Beautiful Finnish cherubs finish off the preds in the shootout, and darling didn’t give up a goal against Turris and Forsberg.

Thank you! And this why I'd prefer to get a recap from you guys vs the NHL website, quality info here. Would of never had known that Hanifin became Arviddson's *****

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Bad news guys, we didn’t really win this game. According to the Preds board the Williams goal shouldn’t have counted, so they really won 3-2 in regulation.

Not only that- but they all want to trade Subban now...

Which is great because it makes our post loss overreactions seem very tame in comparison.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Glad were still on pace for 9th.

The canes are amazing at treading water.

I think were ****ed without a roster change. Just 1 more forward pls? That isnt a 4th liner??

And just pray Darling can find the hole in his glove.

If all the hypotheticals come to fruition we'll probably make the playoffs. Right now, there a lot of hypotheticals.

FlyingSquirrels

Jul 5, 2011

Arvidsson makes Hanifin his ***** and goes top cheese on Darling, 1-1

Darling can’t hold a ****ing puck, gives up a stupid rebound and Smith ties it, 3-3

This is spot-on analysis. But for the 3rd Preds goal, Faulk's stellar, tough as nails, defense on Smith who was standing at the far post while Faulk kinda just stood there and watched him without laying a glove on him or tying him up, should definitely be noted.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Frustration from not being in playoffs umpteen years and having to get 70 SOG to score 3 goals while we whiff on chip-shot one timers and 3-on-1s go wide of the net. Meanwhile the other team is falling ass-backwards into goals because our guy's glove hand somehow manages to be rated a zero in NHL 18 while all his other attributes are like high 80s, low 90s.

Hanifin has become the go-to guy for offense from the blue line and his defense is improving. He has his ups and downs, but I like him pretending to be Justin Faulk a lot more than I like the actual Justin Faulk right now.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
You guys seem really down on your team, I think they're going to get it together in a hurry. How was Hanifin tonight?

Well there is a reason for that. We haven't made the playoffs since 2009, and fan interest/attendance has been slipping year after year now. It hasn't been fun most nights to watch this team play.

Hopefully today is a sign of things to come.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad