MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
No ostrich theft in Philly after all...

v6hwch.png

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Man I forgot how hilarious Three Amigos is.

"IN-famous means more than famous. This El Guapo is not just famous, he's IN-famous."

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I lived there for a bit, wasn't a fan, I did like Bellevue though.

I went for a weekend to a Seahawks game. Had a blast. That’s the only time I’ve been.

Except for a week when a friend of mine was in hospital. Didn’t have a great time then.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I've only done 7

He's at 32 right now, and Washington and Oregon (we're going into Portland for a day) brings him to 34. After this, I'll probably be around 12 or 13. If you'd cut a line from Michigan to the Atlantic Ocean through Virginia, I've been to 11 of those 15 states.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
PA
NY
NJ
MD
VA
WV
OH
KY
IN
NC
SC
GA
FL
CA
IL
WI

bonus DC

and I've technically been in DE, but I don't really count it since I'm not even sure I ever got out of the car. WI and IL are kind of iffy too. I was pretty young and barely remember either.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I went for a weekend to a Seahawks game. Had a blast. That’s the only time I’ve been.

Except for a week when a friend of mine was in hospital. Didn’t have a great time then.
Visiting Seattle is nice in small doses, but I lived there for almost a year, I hated it.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
We lived in Seattle, Tacoma actually, when I was really young. Beautiful place, but now it has become traffic and enormously expensive. The downside of Amazon, and they only have 40,000 there, they are talking 50,000 for their second HQ. I still want them to come, but there is certainly another edge to that sword which is not so nice.

The good news is that McDonald's Fries now cure baldness. You can be buried with a full set of thick hair after your heart attack.

Last edited:
Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad