Best seats in MTS Centre

NPMJ

May 1, 2016
1st Post. Pick 2 baby.

Been offered to relocate to sec 120 row 2. Need honest opinion on these seats. Will the bench glass and sight lines and player line changes be that big of an issue.... Half of group don't care, some do....

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
1st Post. Pick 2 baby.

Been offered to relocate to sec 120 row 2. Need honest opinion on these seats. Will the bench glass and sight lines and player line changes be that big of an issue.... Half of group don't care, some do....

Have sat on opposite of benches in row 3. The line changes will cause some obstructions and play down in corner and along the boards on your side will be spotty. Obviously will be great when it's in that end.

scelaton

Jul 5, 2012
1st Post. Pick 2 baby.

I am very familiar with that sec and row. It's the antithesis of watching it on TV or in the boxes. You are obviously very close to the action and feel immersed in the game--feel the hits, see the sweat, anger and frustration on their faces...but you are blocked from seeing a lot of the ice on the other end, so have to look up frequently at the scoreboard screen. It's cool being near the Jets bench, lots of kids and their parents drift down, hoping to get a pic with the players in the background...but can get crowded pre-game.
Now that the Jets attack zone in OT and SO is on that end, it evens things out a bit.
In the end it's personal preference.

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
1st Post. Pick 2 baby.

I've sat in similar seats. As mentioned above it's personal preference, but I would get tired of it all season. One game a year it would be nice, but I personally would prefer a seat where you can get a better overview of the game.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
I've sat in similar seats. As mentioned above it's personal preference, but I would get tired of it all season. One game a year it would be nice, but I personally would prefer a seat where you can get a better overview of the game.

Agreed. I had row 1 on the aisle next to the visitor's bench for Moose season tix back in the day and I found I was watching half the game on the scoreboard.

m.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad