Best Fighter/Enforcer in the league??

JimLaheyprobert

Nov 19, 2012
Thorburn is no more a legit heavyweight than someone like Biznasty. I agree on the earlier part about Orr maybe a bit out of shape but its all speculation really. Orr fought Thorburn twice, lost to Neil and one of his fighting majors was him jumping Kaleta. I would consider 4 of Orrs 10 fights against light heavyweights and none against someone as tough as Mcgratton (although Scott is no small task)

McGratton is tougher than anyone Orr has fought all year and Bordeleau went toe to toe with him

I agree but orr has went toe to toe with magratton also and bloodied him up badly, i said before, im taking nothing away from PB , hes probably the best up and coming heavyweight in the nhl right now, but orr has been doing it for longer, hes fought every single tough guy in the nhl, and the nhl tough guys that have retired. Until they legit fight in the nhl a few times, i gotta give it to orr. But PB is an awesome fighter and in the top3-5 fighters for sure. Everyones responding to me as im discrediting PB im not at all.

JimLaheyprobert

Nov 19, 2012
What? Did you seriously just discredit Boll, Staubitz and Biznasty, only to cite Rupp and Thorburn? Rupp and Thorburn are jokes.

Kevin Westgarth now has clear wins over Orr and McLaren this year, unreal. :yo: Bloodied McLaren, guess Orr doesn't regret letting McLaren try his luck. :laugh: Is Fraser next to try?

Im not discrediting those guys as fighters, but they are not in the same weightclass as orr, mcgratton, PB, Mclaren and so on. There all great fighters but their more in the light heavyweight range, boll is probably the only one who could hold his own against heavyweights and biznasty. But they are not heavyweight fighters, and if you look at their fights against heavyweights im sure most of them are loses. Your an ottawa fan dude, so i understand your hate for leafs enforcers but mclaren has already beat westgarth this year, and yes westgarth had an edge against orr, but if you want to look at it like that, John Scott made a fool of westgarth 2 years ago and Orr beat john scott this year. Mclaren also beat john scott this year (john scott beat mclaren also). Now im not stupid, john scott and orr could face off again next year and scott could make an absolute fool of orr like he did westgarth, but thats fighting, you win some you lose some, and though orr lost to westgarth, orrs overall card is far more impressive then westgarth and hes been doing it for longer.

Last edited:

JimLaheyprobert

Nov 19, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnj8RCfZWok

again not taking anything away from PB or Mcgratton, but hears a vid of Orr giving it to Mcgratton. Now im sure these guys have faught before and im sure Mcgratton has taken it to orr also. But in my opinion Orr, Mcgratton and PB are all in a class of just super heavyweights were you cant really give a clear cut toughest guy out of all three, because on any given night someone different could win.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnj8RCfZWok

again not taking anything away from PB or Mcgratton, but hears a vid of Orr giving it to Mcgratton. Now im sure these guys have faught before and im sure Mcgratton has taken it to orr also. But in my opinion Orr, Mcgratton and PB are all in a class of just super heavyweights were you cant really give a clear cut toughest guy out of all three, because on any given night someone different could win.

Back then I dont think you would get much argument that Orr was the toughest guy in the NHL but Orr isnt that same guy anymore. I said the same thing as you earlier in the year about those three but Orr has lost like 3 fights now. McGratton isnt active enough to be considered the true number 1 fighter but PB is undefeated and active. Its him until proven otherwise.

I agree that any of those three could win in a fight against the other though, to me theyre the three toughest in the league

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad