Belarus: Belarusian prospects. Updates, reports.

Discussion in 'Eastern Europe' started by kunabai, Feb 1, 2013.

1. kabidjan18

kabidjan18 Registered User

Kronwalling
    Home Page:
    They'e missing about 5 of their Ds and 7 Fs. I'm not joking when I say our U20 is the worst in probably at least 5 almost 10 years, we have 6 00 or 01 kids rolling with us, and we lost in a shootout.

2. Pan

Pan Registered User

Could you please list the missing ones. Not that I put it in doubt, but I was wondering yesterday how close was their roster to the WJC setup.

3. kabidjan18

Kronwalling
    Home Page:
    Actually, I'm not sure the exact lineup vs. Belarus yesterday, I just know today vs. Austria.

Jacob Svejstrup, Oliver True, Joachim Blichfeld, Valdemar Ahlberg, Jonas Rondbjerg, Daniel Nielsen, Phillip Schultz, maybe Soren Dietz Larsen

Malte Setkov, Oliver Joakim Larsen, Daniel Andersen, Mikkel Persson, maybe Oliver Jessen.

If any of these guys played vs Belarus just let me know. Obviously you have your guys in North America too but it seems like you weren't planning on bringing many.

4. Pan

Pan Registered User

No, none of them played vs Belarus. Are these guys really able to bring some strength compared to the current roster players or it's just to show the depth?
    As for our NA players it's most likely Sushko (haha my tablet autocorrects it to Suzuki), Martynov, Mikhalchuk and Yeryomenko.

5. kabidjan18

Kronwalling
    Home Page:
    The ones who I put after a "maybe" are questionable. The other ones are upgrades, some are draft picks, but I wouldn't expect anything God like I'd just expect a closer fight.

6. Pan

Pan Registered User

Hey don't you think that by that "outscored" I ment that 4-1 reflects the difference between Belarusian and Danish junior hockey?

7. kabidjan18

Kronwalling
    Home Page:
    Maybe I didn't say it for you, maybe I said it for the children in the back.

8. ozo

ozo Registered User

I'm also very high on this current U20 crop of Belarussians, and if they indeed meets Denmark in relegation round, I really fancy their chances of survival.