Bears and NFL Talk Thread LIII: Countdown to the Preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
John Fox will now be 13-33 as Bears head coach

Honestly I hate Fox era more then Trestman era or Wanny era. Things fell apart in year two under Trestman but under year 1 they were still NFL team and Wanny at least had 94 and 95 season in which Bears were respectable and in playoff mix (Actually making it and winning game in 94)

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Trubisky with two picks but I am Happy we have him and not Cutler. There is no talent at WR after the injuries and our line has taken some bad penalties. He is making some damn good throws.

Fox will be fine and I hope Pace selects the right coach.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
And another awful Trubiskyception to end game

Cant wait for Fox era to end but keeping Pace is going to limit our coaching options and thus far that trade up for Trubisky is not a positive

Another poor performance from Pace's boy

Hopefully he improves next year ,, Bears rebuild depends on it

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
And another awful Trubiskyception to end game

Cant wait for Fox era to end but keeping Pace is going to limit our coaching options and thus far that trade up for Trubisky is not a positive

Another poor performance from Pace's boy

Hopefully he improves next year ,, Bears rebuild depends on it

This post is just hilarious to me. The hipocracy is just amazing. You die hard to the grave defend Cutler and then try to rip Trubisky.

You want to him to fail and it is so obvious (just because Pace drafted him).

Last edited:

DPHawk

Oct 31, 2013
Fox's lack of balls is absolutely infuriating, this team has nothing to lose and he's still managing the game scared. Won't go for it on 4th and 1, won't kick onsides needing 2 scores in 3 minutes. If he wasn't coaching this team like a scared kitten I could see keeping him around the rest of year (but no longer) but his chickenshit decisions make showing him the door ASAP a necessity.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Let’s see if they can lay an egg vs the browns who have playmakers on defense.

Bears offensive coaching is atrocious

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
I wouldn't mind it if they found a way to lose these last 2 games. We've seen enough out of Trubisky for me to be excited about his future. Especially with hopefully better talent around him next year, new and better coaching and a full off-season to soak in his rookie experience.

Now let's try and land a decent pick. According to the standings, and this is only at a quick glance - they can do no worse than picking 14th at this point.

There is a danger of winning these last 2 games. Need Minnesota to be playing for something in the finale. And of course the winless Browns come to town next week.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Yes!

69 yd play puts the Steelers at NE 10 with :34 left on clock

Great game ,, One of the best in NFL this year if not the best

Has lived up to the hype

TD to James ,, Steelers back in front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad