GDT: Battle of Alberta: Oilers @ Flames : 8 PM - CBC & SNWest

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
😡:m-mad::ipeace:facepalm:

This is the official drink of Millwoods. Come out here and you see it in every store. Its a bit too much like tar for my tastes but..

Here I was, thinking I was doing it right, sticking with the OG Crown Royal.

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Didn't flames kick our ass last time in edmonton? So if a trash team beats us, what are we. Let's hope this so-called trash team doesn't kick our ass again
Yes, but my comment was more so addressing the fact that the BoA is always better when there is serious stakes involved for both teams.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Now I wanna live some where that has an official drink. (Besides just my couch).
Heh. It really is though. Man they just load trucks of this stuff here. Anywhere else its higher priced. In Millwoods everybody and their uncle imports the stuff and its like 20bucks on shelves always on special.

Myself if I want an Old Indies Rum thats cheap I prefer this stuff..

They have this stuff all over here too.

I accidentally picked a pretty good spot to be a Rum Drinker deciding to live in Millhoods

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Heh. It really is though. Man they just load trucks of this stuff here. Anywhere else its higher priced. In Millwoods everybody and their uncle imports the stuff and its like 20bucks on shelves always on special.

I accidentally picked a pretty good spot to be a Rum Drinker deciding to live in Millhoods
Thx. I’m gonna check that place out when I’m in town in later April.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007

Is Knob keeping the same lines or messing around like he usually does?

He’s been such a hypocrite, he originally said he hates change and likes to keep players and lines together for chemistry and familiarity and yet he’s been changing the lines every game since the all star break. Lol

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Thx. I’m gonna check that place out when I’m in town in later April.
I just posted a Liquor store randomly. A person could walk two blocks here and find some place selling Old Port or Old Monk Rum. Just bought a bottle of Old Port for 20 bucks. Go to other areas of city and they want 35 bucks or something as if its premium..

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Ive never tried that rum. I’ll have to pick up a bottle and give it a whirl next time I’m in Happyland.

Now I wanna live some where that has an official drink. (Besides just my couch).

I just picked up a bottle of Motörhead (Yes the band) bourbon at the airport liquor store through security in domestic.. Man I was shocked how good it was. Normally band and celebrity booze is an average at best. This is one of the best bourbons Ive ever had. Eagle Rare is my favorite.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG

This is the official drink of Millwoods. Come out here and you see it in every store. Its a bit too much like tar for my tastes but..

7 Years is not old for a Monk.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

I’ll have to give this one a whirl as well.

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
Super Value Liquor in Mill Woods, for my flames fans friends in Edmonton...you're gonna need this for tonights game :)

GKcsSiNXMAAUuK5
During the Decade of Darkness, we referred to those as “shooters”.
Needed a few to get through a game back then.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I’ll have to give this one a whirl as well.
Only if you like the smell of roofing tar..hehe

I'm not really recommending the Old Monk. People here love it, but its really got this heavy taste.

Old Port is decent. The one with the picture of the sailing ship. Avoid the square bottle with the picture of the monk that has liquid so black it doesn't get blacker than black. (spinal tap reference thrown in)

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Just a cheap rum thats not too bad for mixing. Pretty good for Mai Tais and that sort of thing or basic Cuba Libre

The latter being a requisite drink here in my rec room.

Sounds good. Have you tried The Lash? It’s a Dutch naturally spiced rum (no artificial flavours or colors like Captain Hangover). Discovered it on the 12 month Covid Descent into Alcoholism. Nice rum for mixing with cola. Picked it up at The Keg N Cork on 99st down to my last few swigs and not sure if they still have it so saving it for a rainy day.

Only if you like the smell of roofing tar..hehe

I'm not really recommending the Old Monk. People here love it, but its really got this heavy taste.

Old Port is decent. The one with the picture of the sailing ship. Avoid the square bottle with the picture of the monk that has liquid so black it doesn't get blacker than black. (spinal tap reference thrown in)

Ah ok will do 👌

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Sounds good. Have you tried The Lash? It’s a Dutch naturally spiced rum (no artificial flavours or colors like Captain Hangover). Discovered it on the 12 month Covid Descent into Alcoholism. Nice rum for mixing with cola. Picked it up at The Keg N Cork on 99st down to my last few swigs and not sure if they still have it so saving it for a rainy day.

Ah ok will do 👌
Thanks. Thats a nice Liquor outlet. Good selection. I'll try it when I get out that way.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Thanks. Thats a nice Liquor outlet. Good selection. I'll try it when I get out that way.

Yeah they have harder to find and unique spirits, wines and beers. Not the lowest price by any means but a good place especially if you like Scotch.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Yeah they have harder to find and unique spirits, wines and beers. Not the lowest price by any means but a good place especially if you like Scotch.
If you get out in Northside the little Liquor store next to Chateau Louis Hotel has an amazing selction for a smaller place. Was Ralph Kleins old stomping grounds.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
For once the Oilers actually have a good scoring balance across the line-up. Better distribution among the forwards and more scoring from the defense than last year year, when Barrie led all d-men with 43 points. This season Ekholm will have more points and he's not even the top guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad