GDT: Battle of Alberta: Oilers @ Flames : 8 PM - CBC & SNWest

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Oilers players got to look out for that Martin Pospisil puke....dude has rocks in his head and is bound to try something stupid

5 points from clinching at least 2nd place, a win tonight would make it 3 points

if LA wins tonight, things could get REALLY interesting

Last edited:

Arty Spooners Bsmnt

Apr 22, 2023
Super Value Liquor in Mill Woods, for my flames fans friends in Edmonton...you're gonna need this for tonights game :)

GKcsSiNXMAAUuK5
I don't know why I find this surprising but it is.

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
I would like to request our Lord McJesus smite the hellish Flames and banish them to the depths of the NHL basement
Ideally, the Oilers should win in OT. We get our 2 pts and the flames get 1 pt further from good draft picks.

Super Value Liquor in Mill Woods, for my flames fans friends in Edmonton...you're gonna need this for tonights game :)

GKcsSiNXMAAUuK5
Those work really well with an IV hookup.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
A game against the Flames should normally get people up just on account of it being against the Flames.

Not the case this time.
Maybe, I mean setting history and showing them, and their fans, the difference in the franchises is also a hell of thing to do as well

Reactions: PuckG

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Oilers should have plenty of motivation for this one, considering they need the points to catch the Canucks, McDavids personal crusade, and the way the Flamers beat them last game should inspire revenge.
I am coming around to the perspective that playing Vegas in the first round might be the best option.
I think getting them early would benefit the Oilers.
So not expending too much energy to catch Vancouver might be the way to go.
Save it for Vegas.

All that being said I would like nothing more than to see the boys shit stomp the Flames. :D

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Don’t you dare. The people in Millwoods drink the real stuff…how else would it be Millwoods!?
😡:m-mad::ipeace:facepalm:

This is the official drink of Millwoods. Come out here and you see it in every store. Its a bit too much like tar for my tastes but..

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Fantastic

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
😡:m-mad::ipeace:facepalm:

This is the official drink of Millwoods. Come out here and you see it in every store. Its a bit too much like tar for my tastes but..

Now I wanna live some where that has an official drink. (Besides just my couch).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad