Barracuda News & Discussion VII

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
I like the fact we've got our own look now, and aren't just wearing Sharks jerseys with a different logo on the front. For me that's going to make it feel a lot more special to see one of our players get a callup and put on the teal for the first time.

Don't really get choosing grey as the main color for our jersey, though. It seems so uninspired.

I mean, I guess barracuda are kind of grey colored?

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

TO -> contract

Liwiski did some good things with the puck and had a questionable hit on Brandt Clarke during the rookie tournament. I liked Bowman better, but thought Liwiski was fine.

I'm expecting him to be the new Colby McAuley (emergency ECHL callup if half the team winds up injured).

Reactions: Sandisfan

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020

Barrabuda training camp roster released.

Tryouts offered to forwards Mitchell Lewandowski, Jack Becker, Carter Johnson, Barret Kirwin, and Brayden Watts, defensemen Matthew Sredl, Patrick Sieloff, Stephen Desrocher, and Billy Constantinou, and goaltender Evan Buitenhuis. No real upside for any of them save maybe Constantinou (Sredl is also young, but seems allergic to points) would be my guess - just warm bodies for camp.

Ethan Cardwell is on this roster as well, despite not having a reported contract, so that must be coming soon.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

Barrabuda training camp roster released.

Tryouts offered to forwards Mitchell Lewandowski, Jack Becker, Carter Johnson, Barret Kirwin, and Brayden Watts, defensemen Matthew Sredl, Patrick Sieloff, Stephen Desrocher, and Billy Constantinou, and goaltender Evan Buitenhuis. No real upside for any of them save maybe Constantinou (Sredl is also young, but seems allergic to points) would be my guess - just warm bodies for camp.

Ethan Cardwell is on this roster as well, despite not having a reported contract, so that must be coming soon.

I'm surprised we brought on this many tryouts, we only have two preseason games and it's not like we're hurting for depth this season.

I can't help but notice that there's still no sign of Ibragimov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad