Barracuda News & Discussion VII

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
They are really loading up on bruisers. Hopefully they dont get played over guys who prove they are worth having in the lineup.
Other than Seuss and Agozzino, I don't really see any of the AHL guys they signed as bruisers. Pouliot is an offensively minded defenseman (at the AHL level) and even a guy like Verroneau has been scoring in the SHL with few PIMs.

That being said it's nice to have Seuss and Agozzino when the majority of the Cuda will be under the age of 24, and have been used as scoring threats up until now in their hockey careers. The AHL has some goons out there lol

Reactions: Sandisfan

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Other than Seuss and Agozzino, I don't really see any of the AHL guys they signed as bruisers. Pouliot is an offensively minded defenseman (at the AHL level) and even a guy like Verroneau has been scoring in the SHL with few PIMs.

That being said it's nice to have Seuss and Agozzino when the majority of the Cuda will be under the age of 24, and have been used as scoring threats up until now in their hockey careers. The AHL has some goons out there lol
Luke Johnson, Patrick McGrath, Montana Onyebuchi

Reactions: themelkman

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
I hope you’re right. I wish the Sharks would revamp their look as well. The current permanent home and away jerseys are the worst set in the Sharks existence IMO.
I would actually be all for a permanent rebrand and switch to the San Jose Seals. Sharks are cursed by the ghost of the Seals. You break the curse by bringing back the Seals!

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

Apparently Sheng has seen the third jersey that we'll be using, and it's "primarily gray."

So black, white and gray jerseys for the Cuda?

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad