Barracuda News and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Lots of sloppy undisciplined play in this 2nd period. it'll take a miracle to get out of this period unscathed

That 'miracle' was Dell...he's been really, really good!

I'm starting to wonder if he keeps up this play & Stalock keeps up his play how much longer it'll be before the Sharks give Dell a look.

Fresnel

Sep 24, 2015
That 'miracle' was Dell...he's been really, really good!

I'm starting to wonder if he keeps up this play & Stalock keeps up his play how much longer it'll be before the Sharks give Dell a look.

yeah, Dell has been playing really well recently, I can't believe he pulled that off

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I don't know what it's like out on the west coast, but there were half dozen or more scouts at every game here. It got to the point I stopped reporting they were here unless it was a top level guy or someone "hockey famous" watching.

It is going to be extra bad now with the cuda and sharks being in the same city/arena. Get sent for the nhl team and stay for the cuda game

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
It is going to be extra bad now with the cuda and sharks being in the same city/arena. Get sent for the nhl team and stay for the cuda game

It's better than being in Boston for a Saturday matinee and then have to drive an hour to go to Manchester, Worcester, or Providence. But most of the guys love it no matter how much they have to travel around.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Ben Smith will be in the lineup tonight, Torres will not be.

I'm kinda hoping they slot Smith into the middle of Goldobin & Jevpalovs.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
A pretty good source is saying he thinks Torres is all done.

I wouldn't even think about arguing with your pretty good source.

After watching him on and off over the past month, I figured Torres wasn't going to be able to come back, at least not this season.

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
We really need to add some depth in goal. Stalocks not cutting it in the NHL, Groesnick isn't playing well in the AHL. If Jones goes down, we're done in the big club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad