Barracuda News and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
3 more points for Carpy and he'll have scored more points in the AHL this year than Mike Brown has total points in the NHL.

I know, I know, differences in competition etc etc, but Mike Brown wasn't good in the AHL either (in fact Carpy's 31 pts this year ties the amount Brown has accumulated over his 3 seasons in the AHL).

Episkey

Nitrox
Mar 12, 2013
California
Hilarious moment in the 3rd period. Moroz hits Langlois (or Bergman?) from behind into the boards, then turtles in the scrum when Lerg goes to fight him. Lerg gets a penalty so it's 4v4. Lerg goes off for repairs so Gallant takes his spot in the box. For the entire two minutes Gallant is chirping at Moroz trying to get him to fight when they step out. Then Lerg returns and takes Gallant's spot in the box with about 10 seconds to go :laugh:. The penalty ends and Moroz stays on the ice. Gallant jumps right on and shadows Moroz for 30 seconds. Moroz gets the puck and Gallant tackles him, then kicks his ass in a fight.

All the while Lindquist is going absolutely berserk over the "tough guy" Moroz and his antics. And it's a 5-3 game...

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
3 more points for Carpy and he'll have scored more points in the AHL this year than Mike Brown has total points in the NHL.

I know, I know, differences in competition etc etc, but Mike Brown wasn't good in the AHL either (in fact Carpy's 31 pts this year ties the amount Brown has accumulated over his 3 seasons in the AHL).

I'm not sure the competition makes any difference to Mike Brown.

Owen

Roster Guru
Sep 13, 2003
Hilarious moment in the 3rd period. Moroz hits Langlois (or Bergman?) from behind into the boards, then turtles in the scrum when Lerg goes to fight him. Lerg gets a penalty so it's 4v4. Lerg goes off for repairs so Gallant takes his spot in the box. For the entire two minutes Gallant is chirping at Moroz trying to get him to fight when they step out. Then Lerg returns and takes Gallant's spot in the box with about 10 seconds to go :laugh:. The penalty ends and Moroz stays on the ice. Gallant jumps right on and shadows Moroz for 30 seconds. Moroz gets the puck and Gallant tackles him, then kicks his ass in a fight.

You forgot the part where Moroz came out of the box and hit Bergman square in the head (NO PENALTY), which is why Gallant jumped on his back and beat the **** out of him in the first place.

Owen

Roster Guru
Sep 13, 2003
I'm going to give credit where credit is due though, especially since I've been exposing just how terrible he is as of late. Mirco Mueller actually had a pretty good game today, especially in a game that the Barracuda were not good in the first half of. Mueller had one humongous error in the third period that thankfully was bailed out by Aaron Dell on. Other than that, Mueller actually was making smart, aware plays in both ends throughout the game.

Fonseca had one of his all-time worst games ever though. He couldn't even pronounce Kale Kessy. :shakehead

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Torres was off for planned maintenance day. Have to wonder if he'll head to Ontario and/or skip the next game at home on Saturday.

Fresnel

Sep 24, 2015
5 min major 30 seconds into the game and the Cuda score with 7 seconds left on the penalty... well at least they got 1...

Fresnel

Sep 24, 2015
Lots of sloppy undisciplined play in this 2nd period. it'll take a miracle to get out of this period unscathed
edit: period over... wow how did they pull that off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad