Barracuda News and Discussion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Woof, it’s amazing what taking away O’Regan, Carpenter, Goodrow, Labanc, Sorensen, Meier, Goldobin, Ryan, Mueller, and Heed can do to an AHL lineup. It’s absolutely insane that an AHL team could lose ten of its best eleven skaters in the space of a year (the eleventh being Bergman, who was better than Mueller but no one else).

Reactions: Sandisfan

SharkieFan

Sep 17, 2008
Just over 5 minutes in and Chmelevski with his first AHL goal. Took the puck from McCarthy with a step on the defender, got the goalie to bite on his first move, and skated around him to put it in a mostly empty net.

SharkieFan

Sep 17, 2008
Chekhovich has looked good in his time on the ice as well. Had an OK scoring chamce in his first shift. He's been around the puck every shift, involved on both ends of the ice.

SharkieFan

Sep 17, 2008
And Chekhovich with his first AHL goal. Stole the puck in the high slot and ripped a wrister past the Gulls goalie for the 2-0 lead.

So far so good for the kids.

Edit: LS beat me to it !

SharkieFan

Sep 17, 2008
Clark and Liambas with a big league bout in the 2nd period. If I remember right from the radio broadcast of the last game, that will be a 1 game suspension for Clark for his 10th fighting major of the season.

SharkieFan

Sep 17, 2008
I especially like Chmelevski. Seemed like he had zero nerves in his first game. Most vocal guy on the ice whenever he's out there. Always seems to want the puck on his stick.
He definitely didn't play like a 19 year old kid in his first AHL game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad