Barracuda News and Discussion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkieFan

Sep 17, 2008
No Helewka in the lineup after the injury last night. I haven't even heard rumblimgs about how bad it is. Not that the Sharks org is particularly forthcoming with that sort of info.... But no rumors floating around the tank that I've heard.

UncMike

Feb 13, 2012
Id say playoff dreams died last....time to start dreaming about what next years team will look like

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Id say playoff dreams died last....time to start dreaming about what next years team will look like

When you subtract a team's top six scorers from the previous season (including their top defensive pair) and replace them with basically Rudolfs Balcers and a revolving door of PTOs, that team is probably not going to be very good. I like watching this team, but they didn't really ever look like they were going to be in the playoffs.

I think they were hoping for guys like Chartier, Roy and Sandberg to take a step forward and instead two of those guys were hurt for a lot of the year and the other was mostly invisible.

We could've used some more forward depth, and we had no real standout defensemen. Oh well. Next year does look like it'll be a better team.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Okay, I am seriously struggling to post an image, but Timo Meier just shared on his Instagram story that he is out for dinner with Noah Rod
IMG_0646.png

IMG_0646.png

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Okay, I am seriously struggling to post an image, but Timo Meier just shared on his Instagram story that he is out for dinner with Noah Rod
IMG_0646.png

IMG_0646.png
Make sure when you copy the image URL that you actually get the image URL and not the link. I don't know what the syntax is in other browsers, but in Firefox I'm looking for "copy image location" instead of "copy link location"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad