Injury Report: Barkov (concussion protocol, day-to-day, back on 2/25?)

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Everyone join our power for Barkov's recovery

PcqvG.jpg

Oan

Jan 31, 2011
Out for the whole of next week too now. Kinda worrying, since the hit wasn't that big tbh.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Florida Panthers Recall Greg McKegg from Portland

So the rule goes seven days following the injury, and not seven days in the IR?
He has spent 7 days on IR. Retroactive to the injury means he's been on it since the 7th, technically. So he's eligible to return tomorrow. But they said he's out, so by placing him on IR it frees up a spot for McKegg.

And does it have some more clauses like that retroactive IR is only possible when the player hasn't played since the injury?
Yes.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Hmm, so questionable for Thursday...

Trying to decide if I want to go this coming Saturday against Peg, but I hope Barkov and others are healthy by then. Hate to go watch an NAHL game.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Does anyone speak Fialkov? I'm not sure what this means.

Potvin walked up to Barkov and made a joke saying he has more headaches then him, presumably because either he had a long hard career during the 80's, or because he drank heavily the night before.

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
Don't take the whole url just the numbers like "699634104145481728" and place in the tags:

Translation: Barkov is potentially invisible. Gudbrabson, an unsuccessful clone of Gudbranson, is not at practice and should be searched for in case he tries to take Erik's place in the world. There are no injured players at practice, because they are injured. Guys. = Harvey's equivalient of " Laaaaaadies???"

Does anyone speak Fialkov? I'm not sure what this means.

Translation: Potvin walked over to Barkov. Snd is an abbreviation: Still Need Donuts (Barkov was supposed to bring them to practice and Potvin is just famished). kid jokes I got more headaches = Fialkov is merely having a stroke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad