News Article: Back by popular demand: Under Review with HFNYR's Steve Kournianos

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Hey guys I listened to the last two episodes and I have to compliment you on the quality of info. It's very well done. You just have to get better guests than the two bums you had on.

The audio was weird on Edge's episode but much better on SK. Seriously keep up the good work.

I will listen to the latest in 5 he next few days.

Which 2 bums are you referring to? ;)

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
another solid job...@Amazing Kreiderman you are clearly very high on Gusev...but how much $$ will he cost to sign?

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Reports out of Vegas are that Gusev wants 2yr/$4M AAV but Vegas is only offering 2yr/$2M AAV.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Hey guys I listened to the last two episodes and I have to compliment you on the quality of info. It's very well done. You just have to get better guests than the two bums you had on.

The audio was weird on Edge's episode but much better on SK. Seriously keep up the good work.

I will listen to the latest in 5 he next few days.

That wasn't an accident, that was Steven trying to sabotage the interview.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
I heard them. I’m now proposing that because of Robertson, we can now officially trade Skjei to keep Kreider.

moving skjei in 2 years probably...i really want no part of kreider at $7 mil per until he's 36 on top of panarin's deal.

NernieBichols

Aug 8, 2011
What makes Keane so interesting to me is that he fits the mold of what the Rangers are supposedly hoping to find in some defenseman this year --- he's the guy who potentially supports the guys focused on creating the offense.

Guys like ADA and Fox are going to get the attention because the skill level is high, and they tend to generate offensive numbers that jump off the page a bit more. But I think we've almost forgotten how solid Keane's progress over the last two years has been.
The kids a gamer and got some swag, I think that made the team realize he was gonna push to play. Good competitor, great skater, can move the puck, got some grit.

Pulling for Joey keane

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I recorded with @Joey Bones earlier this weekend but due to time constraints I did not have the time to edit that and add it to this week's episode. I will save that for next week. In the meantime, here's episode 12, where we discuss arbitration, buy outs and the possibility of Nikita Gusev. Greg wasn't feeling well so apologies for that. We did have a huge laugh near the end of the episode. Definitely worth a listen!

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
I recorded with @Joey Bones earlier this weekend but due to time constraints I did not have the time to edit that and add it to this week's episode. I will save that for next week. In the meantime, here's episode 12, where we discuss arbitration, buy outs and the possibility of Nikita Gusev. Greg wasn't feeling well so apologies for that. We did have a huge laugh near the end of the episode. Definitely worth a listen!

what happened to the recording with @Joey Bones did I miss it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad