Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1687831918599.png

• Love
Reactions: Guelph Bruin

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Norris can be such a joke. This year's winner finished the season -26 with 100+ turnovers, and that's while starting 70% in the offensive zone and scoring 101 pts. Definition of the Norris might as well just be changed at this point.
Its been like this often times through the years and not just with EK.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Its been like this often times through the years and not just with EK.
I agree. That's why the criteria might as well be changed. In no universe should "the defenseman who demonstrates the greatest all-around ability in his position" be someone who is -26, made 100+ turnovers, and had a laughable 33 hits. Just change the criteria to "the defenseman who demonstrates the greatest offensive ability in his position." The voting seems to be trending that way.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Depressed they had two First Team All Stars and crapped out, but very happy for Hampus. Well deserved.
Lindholm sucked in the PO but had a phenomenal 1st half of the season. His OT goal against Pittsburgh was a catalyst for the teams RS run. He is well deserving of the All Star nod.

Yeah I still enjoy going on YT and watching the highlights of that game in particular
and the April Pitt game which played a part in putting an end to Pittsburgh's playoff streak. Yeah I know what Pitt missing meant...lol.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
should be relieved of his/her duties
Seriously, I wonder if the one person who voted McDavid 5th and Pasta 1st wasn't paying attention and didn't do the ballot correctly. If they really did mean to vote McDavid 5th there should be a mechanism to strip that voter of future voting privileges because they clearly aren't a serious voter and/or are extremely ignorant. I hope it wasn't someone from Boston.

Reactions: JOKER 192

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
Is it just me or do all these awards for Bruins this year just make the overall result just suck even more? Someone give me a free beer .....
Not really, this season was the most fun I've had as a bruins fan, it basically got to the point where I was building my schedule around being able to watch every game I possibly could. Ended in disappointing fashion, but that's sports. Our guys still deserves to get recognized for their unreal seasons and I'm glad they did.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Seriously, I wonder if the one person who voted McDavid 5th and Pasta 1st wasn't paying attention and didn't do the ballot correctly. If they really did mean to vote McDavid 5th there should be a mechanism to strip that voter of future voting privileges because they clearly aren't a serious voter and/or are extremely ignorant. I hope it wasn't someone from Boston.
I don't care if he's from outer space he/she should have no further voting privileges

Reactions: missingchicklet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad