Pre-Game Talk: Av's @ Leafs

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
I'm the biggest Leaf fan here. That's why I care about whether we're actually making the team better or not. Too many Leaf fans are happy with this MESS Dubas created. The fact that we're experimenting with 11F/7D this late into a season where we should be competing for the cup shows how bad of a spot we're in.

Ignore me if you want but imma keep calling it as I see it and wont sheep along with the rest of you thinking everything Dubas does it the best.

Engvall brings more offense, Acciari brings more energy. I get it. If we had other players who could score in the bottom 6 I wouldnt mind an Engvall for Acciari swap as much. As it stands now though our bottom 6 has zero offense. Big 4 have no support down the lineup.
How many goals has Engvall had the last theee series.

Face Of Bear

Jul 30, 2012
Lol. Of course you will and certainly you are the BIGGEST something here, anyways..... :)

Do know:
- you aren't fooling anyone
- you aren't very good at this.
- it's sad the Leaf's live in your head to this degree
- we are all laughing at you. :)

Go Leafs Go!

You can be a leaf fan and still think they are making bad moves you know?? Some of us have been fans long enough to be sick and tired of mediocrity.

I'll say it again. I'm the biggest leaf fan here. By far. Idgaf if you believe me or take me seriously.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
You reacting like if Murray was the reason why leafs lost against buffalo and vancouver when the team in front wqs just totally trash

Playing a good team, we will probably see leafs playing a good game...
He sure didn’t win them that game. Every dam game lately he lets in 4 goals and that’s when he doesn’t have some mystery injury

Reactions: Tufted Titmouse

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Good game, see ya Friday. Maybe Keefe will figure his life out in the next two days.

200w.gif

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Soon Keefe will be running 9 Forwards and 9 defensemen. Galaxy braining isn't done yet folks

You do realize that Tampa has done this when needed, and in the playoffs at that. I mean, they've only won two cups and made the finals the other time, over the past three years. I guess they don't know what they are doing either right?

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
He sure didn’t win them that game. Every dam game lately he lets in 4 goals and that’s when he doesn’t have some mystery injury

Leafs would play the same way they did with samsonov or woll in net, the result would be exactly the same

4 goal he allowed against edmonton was pretty bad, he was trash in that game

4 goal he allowed vs vancouver and buffalo was not murray fault.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Reading through this thread i assume we are still running 11-7?

That's... annoying.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Gonna lose my cool if we lose to Galchenyuk and Malgin.
Headed to the liquor store

• Haha
Reactions: Altair

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
I am okay with Keefe trying different combinations now, but the final 10 games need to be used to slot guys in properly. Feels like they want to hand the keys to Murray, but I just don't know how you trust him. Even if he starts off great, I have very little confidence he can stay healthy. Put the confidence in Samsonov and let him run with it until he can't.

Doublerum1975

Dec 15, 2019
Can't tell if serious or not
Go check out his posts on the main boards pretty sure he’s not even a leaf fan

You can be a leaf fan and still think they are making bad moves you know?? Some of us have been fans long enough to be sick and tired of mediocrity.

I'll say it again. I'm the biggest leaf fan here. By far. Idgaf if you believe me or take me seriously.
You definitely are not even a fan I seen your posts on the main boards cutting up the leafs

Reactions: LeafSteel

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013

Wow you're that big eh. But are you bold? I mean big is you know, big and everything but big and bold, now that would be something!

• Haha
Reactions: LeafSteel

Face Of Bear

Jul 30, 2012
Go check out his posts on the main boards pretty sure he’s not even a leaf fan
For the last time. YES I'M A LEAF FAN. Are you all new here? Is this the first time you've seen a leaf fan disagree with another? I am a leaf fan first, hockey fan second. Nothing I want more than to see the Leafs won the cup. Which is why I'm royally ticked off that Dubas is squandering what's left of our cup window. Our bottom 6 and D are as bad as they've been in the a Matthews era. So yea, I'm a leaf fan who's rightfully pissed off.

Doublerum1975

Dec 15, 2019
For the last time. YES I'M A LEAF FAN. Are you all new here? Is this the first time you've seen a leaf fan disagree with another? I am a leaf fan first, hockey fan second. Nothing I want more than to see the Leafs won the cup. Which is why I'm royally ticked off that Dubas is squandering what's left of our cup window. Our bottom 6 and D are as bad as they've been in the a Matthews era. So yea, I'm a leaf fan who's rightfully pissed off.
Lol you are definitely not a leaf fan saying our d is bad

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
What the f*** does any of this have to do with tonights game?

Face Of Bear

Jul 30, 2012
Lol you are definitely not a leaf fan saying our d is bad
You aren't a leaf fan if you think our D is good. Dubas failed to replace Muzzin, gave Sandin away, didn't get a top pair D to play with Rielly. And now we're 'good' because we have 6/7/8/9 quality D? I mean yea it's good to have depth but we had that with Sandin, Timmins, Benn and Mete. What dubas overpaid for ain't much better if at all.

What the f*** does any of this have to do with tonights game?
We're dressing 7D and 11F because our team is built horribly.

Reactions: Alienblood

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad