Pre-Game Talk: Av's @ Leafs

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
cloudy memory but I recall Sammy stealing one or 2 for us lol

am getting old man... hard to remember all of it now LOL :laugh:

How did Dubas manage to make our bottom 6 worse... Can't ice 12 forwards and pretty much everyone other than Kampf is trash. I get that O'Rielly is out but damn...

its more galaxy braining by keefe than dubas IMO

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
sometimes you need goalies to steal a few games; especially in the playoffs.

I don't recall even one game this season where our goalie stole teh game for us. Unless I forgot which is possible
Game your team will be totally trash and your goalie completly stole it, will happening between 2 to 4 time ( maybe 5 if your goalie is vasilevskiy, shesterkins, sorokin...) at best during a complete regular season

Nj was one of those game ( samsonov)
Murray did it once against dallas
And kallgren vs caroline in november

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
You really don't mean the fan base do ya?

No I mean the coaching staff and management it's why we're appearently going 11-7 with the marlies as well.

The leafs think they know better then every other team in the league despite the lack of results

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
They did it because of injuries

We're doing it because we for some reason STILL think we're smarter then every other organization

We aren’t doing it because of injuries? Do you think we’d do this with RoR in the lineup?

Do we lack such perspective, that fans have lost sight that our playoff opponent has been locked in since November, we are 4th in the league (last I looked), and we have some new players, who it's ok to experiment with how they might (or might not) fit in the lineup?

This isn't a coaching situation where we are about to lose our playoff spot, and some of you are losing your sh*t over minutia. No perspective, no patience, just a bunch of people who love to whinge and complain.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Willie with a double double

MM with a shorty and some damage with the man advantage

Welcome back Auston as he makes up some earlier shortfall

OMG must say Carolyn in pink looked pretty scrumptious

Reactions: rocketman588

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
We aren’t doing it because of injuries? Do you think we’d do this with RoR in the lineup?

Do we lack such perspective, that fans have lost sight that our playoff opponent has been locked in since November, we are 4th in the league (last I looked), and we have some new players, who it's ok to experiment with how they might (or might not) fit in the lineup?

This isn't a coaching situation where we are about to lose our playoff spot, and some of you are losing your sh*t over minutia. No perspective, no patience, just a bunch of people who love to whinge and complain.

Considering we've set up our minor league organization and our head coach has even gone out and said that he thinks the team is better 11-7 yes we most likely would be doing this with RoR in the lineup.

When the head coach of your team is basically saying they're going to run 11-7 in the playoffs we might as well believe him.

Why would we intentionally play a shittier lineup if it wasn't something that they believe in.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Considering we've set up our minor league organization and our head coach has even gone out and said that he thinks the team is better 11-7 yes we most likely would be doing this with RoR in the lineup.

When the head coach of your team is basically saying they're going to run 11-7 in the playoffs we might as well believe him.

Why would we intentionally play a shittier lineup if it wasn't something that they believe in.

Relax. Stop the panic. See how the team does. See what the lineup is after RoR comes back.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Are the starting lines confirmed ?

Na I'm chill, just gonna choose not to engage with you any further lol
I wouldn't engage with him, but actually, if you look at his posts from a distance, some are really quite funny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad