Pre-Game Talk: Avs @ Blackhawks - 03.06.13 - 7 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothingman*

Not to mention a number of other factors could have been involved such as: would they be in the same position at the end of the season if O'Reilly was on the team?

That is what I was thinking. There is no way you could relate it as if ROR was on the Flames they could finish higher. Or lower. Hard to say without my crystal ball ;)

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Well, 2 teams thought he was worth it. And Colorado passed up a likely top 5 pick in a loaded draft to not only keep him, but pay him all that cash.

I don't think Calgary's quite bad enough to be bottom 5 at the end of the season (although they might prove me wrong!). I think they'll start to trend upwards at bit and finish in about 20th...not good enough to make the playoffs...but not bad enough to score a truly elite draft pick. Just kinda mediocre.

As far as the Avs...I don't feel bad for them at all. ROR has every right to get as much $ as he can.

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
ducks fan with a fantasy question...

has carcillo been on toews line all season or is he just there tonight because of injuries?

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
ducks fan with a fantasy question...

has carcillo been on toews line all season or is he just there tonight because of injuries?

Normally it's Saad, Hossa, Toews, but Q has thrown in Carcillo there and there to switch things up.

Fantasy wise.. I wouldn't pick-up Carcillo unless you're in a very, very deep league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad