Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Going for 21-0-3...yawn!

2j4224i.png

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Blackhawks and Avs both playing on the second game of a b2b. Home and home with the Avs.

Nothingman*

I do have a little crush on Landeskog. But Hawks will win 4-1.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
If any team is able to end the streak it's gotta be the Avs.

:sarcasm:

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
I just noticed that neither St. Louis nor Nashville are in a playoff position. I'd love for it to stay that way and for Detroit to hit a cold streak and fall out too.

It would be h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s if we were the only ones from our division to make the playoffs :handclap:

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Hey guys, are the Avs and the Blackhawks really rivals?

Wednesday Night "Rivalry" should be Hawks vs Wings or something..I never knew the Avs are rivals with Chicago.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto

Wednesday Night "Rivalry" should be Hawks vs Wings or something..I never knew the Avs are rivals with Chicago.

they're not rivals. from what i can tell, nbc's wednesday night "rivalry" is completely arbitrary.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City

They have been trying to push nontraditional games like this all season. If realignment goes along as planned we could see this matchup turning into one pretty soon, however.

Nothingman*

I just noticed that neither St. Louis nor Nashville are in a playoff position. I'd love for it to stay that way and for Detroit to hit a cold streak and fall out too.

It would be h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s if we were the only ones from our division to make the playoffs :handclap:

It would be very Vancouver-esque. Presidents Cup in a weak division.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
All kidding aside, the Hawks should steam roll the Avs tonight. They are a bad team.

massivegoonery

Jul 31, 2007
Chicago
Yeah. He should have kept his mouth shut during the lockout.

As a billionaire industrialist and owner of many sports teams, I was highly offended by Toews' remarks. If one of my workers was to speak up to his betters like that, he would quickly find himself working in the acid mines.

Slvrbullet87

Jul 31, 2010
Downstate Illinois
The Wednesday night rivalry should at least be between teams who matter to each other. Either in division or played each other in the playoffs last year.

I can't think of anything i don't like about the AVs... or any opinion about the AVs at all.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
The Wednesday night rivalry should at least be between teams who matter to each other. Either in division or played each other in the playoffs last year.

I can't think of anything i don't like about the AVs... or any opinion about the AVs at all.

Still don't like Patrick Roy

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
I highly doubt that the NBC producers are of the mindset that Wings/Kings and Hawks/Avs are rivalries. It's merely a marketing tactic to try to make it sound as though the games will be more intense than they really will be. They're almost trying to trick you into believing that this game will be intense. We might see Bollig and Patrick Bordeleau fight, but that will be the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad