GDT: Aves VS. Penguins 12-11-17 -- 5PM MT

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Sure, it sucks that he lost that faceoff...but he has only lost 2 of 7 so far this game. The team as a whole is at 50% this game...which feels strange for this year.

Alexmandu

Jan 30, 2017
Johnson has been really aggressive tonight I don’t remember seeing this too much the past few games

zzs06

Jul 11, 2017
Mack is the best player on ice tonight easily. On both teams. Seems like every shift he is creating something or at least putting pressure on pens D. These last 2 months he has been phenomenal. I think Pierce asked on another thread if Mac was a top 3 player right now. I say he absolutely is. The question obviously is if he can keep it up. I know I’ve been fooled by him before but this time feels different. Really think he has turned the corner and this is player we see every game going forward. I sure as hell hope so because if it is the rebuild is so much easier. Having a truly elite player makes everything else so much easier. The other key is his beautiful contract. The avs have to take advantage of the time during this contract because it allows so much flexibility elsewhere. He is an absolute pleasure to watch at the moment and I’m loving it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad