Movies: Avengers : Infinity War

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Here's a small prediction: In one of the trailers they show the Hulk Buster being swarmed by the aliens. My guess is that Bruce Banner is the one inside and literally busts out of the Hulk Buster as Hulk

Last edited:

Tonneau

May 15, 2017
Montreal
Here's a small prediction: In one of the trailers they show the Hulk Buster being swarmed by the aliens. My guess is that Bruce Banner is the one inside a literally busts out of the Hulk Buster as Hulk

It’s probably Hulk inside. Its movements are very Hulk-like.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Here's a small prediction: In one of the trailers they show the Hulk Buster being swarmed by the aliens. My guess is that Bruce Banner is the one inside a literally busts out of the Hulk Buster as Hulk
That's the general consensus I believe. Banner continues to try and avoid being the Hulk as he fears a day will come that he won't be able to return to being Banner.

Edit: We also know that Banner likely is comfortable using it as he designed it with Stark. as we learned in Age of Ultron.

Last edited:

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
bvmnya5bbhucav71j8eb.jpg

And yes that is a ball cap you can buy that is $100.

Reactions: CPTN71

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
this movie is gonna make a ton of money wonder where it lands on the list of highest grossing movies list.

It already made more then 50 mil in presales. They already have my money:D 1015 est thursday night. got the last thursday ticket in the 2 theatres near my house. Bought it last night. I got lucky

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
this movie is gonna make a ton of money wonder where it lands on the list of highest grossing movies list.

It already made more then 50 mil in presales. They already have my money:D 1015 est thursday night. got the last thursday ticket in the 2 theatres near my house. Bought it last night. I got lucky
It has supposedly already sold more tickets in pre-sale than the last seven Marvel movies combined (including Black Panther) sold in their pre-sales.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Mash up of a number of new final week commercials which some might consider spoilers so watch at your own risk.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Can you please use spoiler tags when posting videos like this? Even the title spoils movie contents.
Actually was going to edit and say that while that might be the title I didn't see any mention of Loki in it other that Banner saying that Thanos sent Loki back in Avengers 1. The title seems to be click bait and nothing else.

Reactions: G F O P

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton

The hype is real.

Gonna have to stay off the internet until Friday afternoon. Going to see an 11:40am show.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I'm seeing it in Montreal with some friends, tradition since the first X-Men movie, but not until May 6th....might have to cheat and see it this weekend also here in Ottawa.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I was more hyped for Civil War.

The debut of Spider-Man can't be topped for me. Spidey has always been my #1 superhero.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad