I'd rather see Bjugs with B's. Gomez between Flash and Upshall makes more sense

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
You must put Bjugstad on the Killer B line. Just for his B if nothing else

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Just when the final victory over 2013 draft supremacy was at hand ofcourse Sasha gets injured. Next stop for Barkov Sochi olympic gold!

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN
What I don't understand is why Gomez has to play. Wouldn't Jimmy Hayes give us as much if not more production. We can then just slide Matthias over to center and our forwards would look something like:
Bergy-Bjugstad-Boyes
Huby-Shore-Winchester
Flash-Goc-Uppy
Hayes-Matthias-Barch
To me that lineup looks better than any one with Gomez centering Bergy and Boyes

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN
Hopefully this injury isn't serious as the Olympics is what only a couple of weeks away QUOTE]

At this point I'm not sure I want him playing in the Olympics, especially if it is a knee injury as stated above. While I think having him play in the Olympics would be great. His health especially long term is more important.

SeasonTicket

Sep 5, 2006
The idea behind putting Gomez with Killer Bees is probably that they don't want to mess up the other lines completely.

I agree with you on this. Over the last seven games the scoring has come from the other lines. The Bergy, Barkov, Boyes line only has 2 goals over those 7 games while all the other lines have contributed far more.

Horachek seems like he hates to change anything. Structure as he calls it.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Hopefully this injury isn't serious as the Olympics is what only a couple of weeks away QUOTE]

At this point I'm not sure I want him playing in the Olympics, especially if it is a knee injury as stated above. While I think having him play in the Olympics would be great. His health especially long term is more important.

Can we hold him back from going or is it only up to him?

--

Kind of worried about the extent of the injury, especially since it's knee related.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Gomez obviously.

this-cannot-be-real.gif

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
If you're scared of your team's medical staff being inept, in Barkov's case the truth will be found out soon enough because Finland's doctor will be contacting them and most likely asking for the possible MRI scans etc. The team's been monitoring Mikko Koivu's injury very closely and I'm sure they will come calling about Barkov as well. They will replace him soon if they find out the injury is serious.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
What I don't understand is why Gomez has to play. Wouldn't Jimmy Hayes give us as much if not more production. We can then just slide Matthias over to center and our forwards would look something like:
Bergy-Bjugstad-Boyes
Huby-Shore-Winchester
Flash-Goc-Uppy
Hayes-Matthias-Barch
To me that lineup looks better than any one with Gomez centering Bergy and Boyes
That looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad