Tennis: Australian Open 2022

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Absolutely legendary performance. I'm speechless about what I just saw.

How can you even pick one Big 3 member over the other? They all have the mental strength and the will to win that is unmatched by anybody else in tennis history. Just unreal

Reactions: kihei

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Medvedev had 23 aces holy cow!

say what you will about Rafa, he is probably the most legendary warrior and fighter with an MJ level mentality if not stronger. Counted out more times than anyone in this sport to not repeat any success and here he is.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This win surely takes vengeance for all the tough losses Rafa's had on RLA court

Yeah and it sure looked like he was headed for another one after that break at 5-4...how he managed to break right back and win the last two in a five and a half hour match, and just getting through seven matches with all of his health issues before the tournament is beyond me.

Maestro84

May 3, 2018
Toronto
I hope this isn't too demoralizing for Daniil he's by far the best of the best among the young players on tour and he's been a monster on HCs for the last 3 years now

Maestro84

May 3, 2018
Toronto
Yeah and it sure looked like he was headed for another one after that break at 5-4...how he managed to break right back and win the last two in a five and a half hour match with all of his health issues before the tournament is beyond me.
Yeah I felt like turning off the TV after he got broken there lol thankfully I stayed on

Maestro84

May 3, 2018
Toronto
I don't think I've been this emotional over a sporting event since the Raptors won in 2019 and Tigers Masters win a couple months prior to the Raps' chip...this was such a long time coming for Rafa, whether it was the record number of slams, the second AO, etc. and it didn't look like he'd win until he won the very last point when Med couldn't get Rafa's volley back

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00