Auston Matthews vs Patrik Laine - Round IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiL8r87

Jun 30, 2009
Matthews had a nice little zone entry on his last shift, created a shot for himself with I believe Vatrano's help.

NiL8r87

Jun 30, 2009
Matthews is damn good on the boards, wow. Not sure if those moves would work in the NHL but he made Belarus look foolish there.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Hopefully some Finnish posters stop hating on Matthews, he's a great player. He's looked very good this game.

Likewise, Laine is an excellent player and my favourite player in the draft. There's no reason to hate on either.

WillTheThrill

Mar 2, 2016
Hopefully some Finnish posters stop hating on Matthews, he's a great player. He's looked very good this game.

Likewise, Laine is an excellent player and my favourite player in the draft. There's no reason to hate on either.

Matthews vs Laine on Monday should be fun.

IFK

Jul 25, 2003
Visit site
Tuned in for the last 4mins of the period. Matthews look good

Yes, Matthews have been good (only flaw in this game he lost almost all face-offs in first period), for me Auston look so much Malkin that it looks like Malkin in the ice. How good this year have for me, Finland won WJC, U18, Toronto won lottery and i think we take Matthews still for my eyes Laine is BPA, but i take Matthews and next 15 or so years will be so more awesome what i have feel in Toronto fan after -90. Only thing which wasn't go so well and that was my favorite FEL team lose finals. But this have been awesome to Finnish-Toronto fan. Then 2nd, 3rd pick Laine and Pulju and Juolevi top10. :yo:

Matthews plays soft/bad in O-Zone with Larkin and Belarus score.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
I would love to see Fin fans and leaf fans have a lady and the tramp moment over a long strand of spaghetti.....lol

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
What the hell, already the second sloppy pass and giveaway from Matthews, that lead into a goal. Yesterday against Canada and now against Belarus. Sorry to say but not at all impressive two way playing from him.

BWDude

Nov 13, 2015
What the hell, already the second slowly pass and giveaway from Matthews, that lead into a goal. Yesterday against Canada and now against Belarus. Sorry to say but not at all impressive two way playing from him.

? That was Larkin with the missed pass. Stop.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
What the hell, already the second slowly pass and giveaway from Matthews, that lead into a goal. Yesterday against Canada and now against Belarus. Sorry to say but not at all impressive two way playing from him.

Come on now, that goal wasn't on Matthews, that was a terrible pass by Larkin.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland

I'll say this again, one lackluster play doesn't diminish the whole effort
But of course he made the mistake, and he should owe up to it.

NiL8r87

Jun 30, 2009
What the hell, already the second sloppy pass and giveaway from Matthews, that lead into a goal. Yesterday against Canada and now against Belarus. Sorry to say but not at all impressive two way playing from him.

He just lost the puck and his mistake led to a goal
But Usa is being Usa :popcorn:

It was Larkin's bad pass....

Those Finnish goggles working again lol.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
When we point out Matthews' mistakes it's not ok but it's ok if we're saying he's doing ok?
Interesting

kunekune

Feb 17, 2016
Nevertheless his backtracking was very lazy. Anze Kopitar wouldn't have played that situation like that.

Mahonkinen

Sep 18, 2013
Finnish commentator Mertaranta is brutal everytime Matthews fumbles something. Getting quite annoying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad