Post-Game Talk: Auston "Chad" Matthews defeats virgin Winnipeg Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
I'm not a big Winnipeg Schef fan but he has earned $43.5 million to Bunting's $2.5 million playing hockey and Chef will probably top $85 million in career earnings not to mention the Wah.

Bunting can use his potty mouth working construction once he's done playing this kid's game.
85 million will go a long way in Winnipeg, wishing him a long retirement…

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
while I do think poulin is an idiot, I think those panel things are to some degree scripted to make sure they don't appear biased towards Toronto, which the entire rest of the country has a huge complex about and emails them incessantly over.
Scripted? You mean the way they each pick different choices and have ready videos to support their opinion?

Reactions: the squared circle

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
Scripted? You mean the way they each pick different choices and have ready videos to support their opinion?

No, I mean the way that most of the time they seem careful to pick the non-Toronto/Leaf option on those panel questions that deal with them

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
No, I mean the way that most of the time they seem careful to pick the non-Toronto/Leaf option on those panel questions that deal with them
Since all the Leafs games on TSN are a regional broadcast, why would they need to be careful and pick the non-Toronto/Leaf option? It's not a national broadcast game on Sportsnet like HNIC.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Doesn't anyone here feel sorry for Scheifele?

The guy could only land himself a Hyundai commercial deal...

66141282.jpg

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Jets are a tried and failed organization. This win doesn't surprise me. Matthews has and will always own the Jets.

Also they still have Schiefele or however you spell his name? Wasn't he supposed to be some top tier centerman? Funny how things change.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
Winnipeg still has a team ?

ECHL I think?

Jets are a tried and failed organization. This win doesn't surprise me. Matthews has and will always own the Jets.

Also they still have Schiefele or however you spell his name? Wasn't he supposed to be some top tier centerman? Funny how things change.

Remove their on one year off the next goalie and you got yourself a lottery team.

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022

Not directed at you specter, for a new generation that claims to like inclusiveness, and everyone gets a medal, you sure like to label anything (cruelly) and everything, everyone has to fit into a stereotype. Chad's, Tyrone's, Virgin walk .... no wonder why kids are becoming introverts... brutal.

The Hockey Universe has a way of making douche's eat their words, hockey is so Canada, humble. If you are a douche the hockey gods will make you eat your words. I love that Mark Shitfly has been force fed his lunch ever since he made that stupid comment ... he may never experience the joy of being on a team that beats the Leafs again... :D Well thanks for the 4 points this year Mr Shitfly, it will help us win the Presidents cup.

Reactions: Anthrax442

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022

It's pronounced Mark Shitfly. The only reason they are still in Winterpeg is they have one of the worlds richest families propping it up , without them they would have been moved to Houston by now and renamed the Houston Roadkills or some other southern redneck name.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Most of the ones I've seen there have been three 'panelists' and three choices, and they have each picked a different one. All scripted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad