Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
No Rossi in OT again, which is interesting

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Good to see Kap score goals, for sure, but both of them weren't really him generating anything on his own, so I'd still like to see that dynamic aspect to his game come back, but hopefully this gives him some confidence to build on

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Half the time it's just teams circling back to try to run a set play, and teams don't take many chances because maintaining possession is far more important than scoring
I get that. Wasn't the case tonight though. I'd be in favor of some rule tweaks to prevent the circling back and forth. But I appreciate the 3v3 preventing am endless amount of OT during regular season, ties, or ending 100% of OT in shootouts

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Good to see Kap score goals, for sure, but both of them weren't really him generating anything on his own, so I'd still like to see that dynamic aspect to his game come back, but hopefully this gives him some confidence to build on
See, he can score with other teammates.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
i've noticed that too. Can someone tell me why hynes seem to hate Rossi?

The scouting report on him when he was hired was that he doesn't really like young guys, but Rossi's been good so I'm not sure what the deal is

Reactions: Luceni

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I still cant believe Yeo/Parise/Koivu/Suter never understood that it is just better to keep possession in 3on3.

It was so infuriating watching them get pinched against the blue line and get in battles behind the net on offense.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
So Fleury is better than Gus? Amazing game by the man who turns 40 next year :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad