ATD11 Regular Season Standings

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Suck it up, pumpkins.

It's disappointing when your team isn't as well-regarded by the GMs as you figure it should be, but that's the nature of the beast. Everyone thinks they have a great team, but not everyone can finish first.

If you're in the ATD for the enjoyment of the activity, you'll have a blast no matter where you finish. If you're in it to win it, keep a close eye on what makes winning teams and GMs successful, then apply those lessons next time around.

papershoes

Dec 28, 2007
Kenora, Ontario
I think it would be funny to see what would happen if we put these teams in a simulator...

i remember vanislander mentioning this once - having all gm's vote on player attributes, stats etc... and then having teams run through a simulator (i.e., eastside hockey manager). i think it would be a really great idea - not to replace the voting (which is important and fun) but, to add to the process.

Regardless, it's supposed to be done for fun, so I would just take it all with a grain of salt.

exactly! i've learned more about hockey history participating in the atd then i would have thought. i don't consider myself as knowledgeable as most, so i don't comment as often, but i have a blast reading the discussions, arguments, and anecdotes presented by the various gm's.

basically, it just boils down to what you want to take away from the atd. champagne said it best in the previous post "If you're in the ATD for the enjoyment of the activity, you'll have a blast no matter where you finish. If you're in it to win it, keep a close eye on what makes winning teams and GMs successful, then apply those lessons next time around."

did i think this edition of the thistles would finish better then 5th? maybe. that said, i had a blast building the team, reuniting some of my favourites from the era i started watching hockey, and building the team around the mold of a coaches specific style.

pitseleh

Jul 30, 2005
Vancouver
I thought the Robson division was murderous too. It was as tight top to bottom as I can remember a division being.

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
a few drafts ago, i realized that my own rankings were usually quite different from the results.

imo, there is not much difference between a 1st place team and a 7th place team.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
i remember vanislander mentioning this once - having all gm's vote on player attributes, stats etc... and then having teams run through a simulator (i.e., eastside hockey manager). i think it would be a really great idea - not to replace the voting (which is important and fun) but, to add to the process.

Are there simulators that take into account things like checking ability, leadership, etc? Like, would we rate each player based on that?

It would be a hell of a lot of work, but it would probably be sweet vindication for someone, although I still can't imagine it would be very accurate.

It would be a lot of fun though.

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
Are there simulators that take into account things like checking ability, leadership, etc? Like, would we rate each player based on that?

It would be a hell of a lot of work, but it would probably be sweet vindication for someone, although I still can't imagine it would be very accurate.

I thought about doing that for a NHL computer (although I'M not a gamer). It would be exhausting and EXTREMELY long work (imagine ranking every ATD picks with 15-20 attribute each!), but I would be part of it for sure.

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
because i was offline for a good 6 weeks plus i feel my team never got a proper look over.

You had to pick up three picks at the end, which hurts in this thing now. There's little margin for error in this anymore, all the teams are quite good. That being said, your defense will keep you in any series you're in. Not to mention having Broda in nets, and a strong 1-2-3 offensive punch up the middle.

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario

FHL does. Would be one heck of a project to do though.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
The difference between finishing 1st and 7th in your division can seriously hinge on a single pick, that's how small the margins are. Don't think that because you finished 7th that it means we think your team sucks, because that's not the case.
Thanks. I can see that. It does look like a competitive division. Which teams should be 6th and 7th don't jump out, do they? I hope not.

- very low grit/toughness level... You cannot win in the ATD without the right balance of skill and toughness. A line that looks good by NHL standards will get crushed in the ATD because the physicality standard is considerably higher.
This Colorado team is gritty and tough!!!!!!

The Avs defense for sure is VERY gritty and tough, will knock heads around for sure.

PILOTE: "... one of the most feared defensemen of Original Six hockey.. renowned as a tough guy who should be avoided, a reputation enhanced when he knocked both Henri and Maurice Richard out cold during the same mix-up." (from Legends of Hockey)

BOUCHER: "partnered with King Clancy to form one of the toughest, most effective duos in the league" (from LofH). He also is listed as 24th all time in "normalized penalty minutes", ahead of Chris Nilan and Hooley Smith, according to one analysis:
http://www.hockeyforum.com/nhl-forum/21511-all-time-goons.html

BOIVIN: Tim Horton himself claimed that Boivin was the toughest defenseman to beat in the entire league. 'Nuff said.

CARLYLE: 120 PIM in 69 career NHL playoff games.

RAMAGE: career 2226 PIM

VADNAIS: 6'1 and often would fight to protect teammates. Even takes on Dave Shultz where needed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf31Mn4ESC0

The Avalanche is tough and gritty enough to defend its own from cheapshots and to handle rough and tumble play defensively. Patrick Roy is grinning in this fantasy world at the combination of skill and toughness on the blueline in front of him. The crease will be cleared and he won't be run into much. He can do his job, being an elite goalie for over two decades.

Now as for forwards. You argue sturminator that forward lines can't be effective without guys to go into corners and along the baords to win pucks and yes, that's true. But does every line have to play dump and chase hockey? Can't a puck possession line succeed? gretzky, Kurri and Coffey combined for hundreds of goals without dumping and chasing the puck. The Soviets and Red Wings Russian-5 unit in the nineties showed that lines don't need to play dump and chase hockey to succeed. I agree a TEAM needs some lines to do that. But not every line, especially a top skilled line, it's not necessary, especially on a team DEEP in offensive ability.

You think the Avs first line will be stopped by an aggressive defensive team sturminator, well what about the other three lines of the Avs?

GOULET was a full tilt forechecker who went into corners and came out with pucks, loved playing in traffic and sped into countless non-icing calls to recover pucks deep. He will get the puck out to Sundin, who can hold his own anywhere on the ice. Bauer played on one of the greatest two-way lines in hockey, according to GodBlessCanada, and he is considered the smarts of the line so he'll know where to be when Goulet recovers the puck, when this line plays dump and chase of course, which needn't be all the time. This ain't the Chicago Blackhawks.

LEWIS was a relentless checker and believed to be the fastest player in the NHL, a hockey hall of famer for his two-way play, he certainly won't shy away from physical play to get to and recover pucks anywhere on the ice, quickly! He is on a third line with Damphousse and Nolan, basically another 2nd line for the Avs, as the line plays a two-way game. Owen Nolan spent the entire 1990's going through guys at the boards to recover pucks when he wasn't checking guys in open ice or causing turnovers and slapping pucks at nets. He was tough and gritty and a top power forward who could score in the 'dead puck' era. Yes, his play in his second decade, of this century is totally different, but that's due to injuries and age, and hopefully you guys don't count that against him, given how he played for his first 10-11 seasons. This line will score and check, one with speed, one with smarts, one with toughness.

MACLEAN: He may have scored 400+ NHL goals but really he is "gritty" and "a foot soldier" as the LoH site says, really a role model for Devils hockey. he knows and thrived in dump and chase hockey. He was very "opportunistic" and caused plenty of turnovers and breakaways to go with his board and corner work. He plays on a line with Holik and Sullivan, both know how to play physical, gritty hockey and Red especially can get in on the forecheck with MacLean as well as cause plenty of turnovers.

The extra forward is Paiement, a nearly point-per-game 6'1 210 lbs trash talking, gloves dropping skilled winger who could come into games against especially rough and tumble opponents.

So, when you say the Avs doesn't have toughness and grittiness to succeed you reduce that down to one line? You think the Avs cannot score enough goals with its exceptional 2nd, 3rd, 4th lines with forechecking ability and physical strength and grit, and that the defense and goaltending can't close the door?

That first line isn't some wimpy trio. Yeah, Robitaille is not a great skater or skilled at going into corners and the boards, but he had size and took punishment and could establish himself in position against a tough dman to bury pucks when they came his way. But Perreault you quite underrate with your criticism of his pick at 76th overall. It has been said: If Beliveau had played for a new expansion team instead of a dynasty team he would be Perreault. Gilbert had the size, the skill, the ability to play in traffic. He doesn't need to play dump and chase as he can skate extremely well for a big guy, beat many a defender one on one (a praised skill of his, like with Jean), but also pass off perfectly to a streaking Roadrunner or suddenly change direction (as he was known for) and drop back after the dmen anticipate his net rush, and wait to dish off to Lucky Luc coming into the slot. Blueliners have to respect Perreault's ability to go to the net and so he can draw a dman away for an open pass. As for Cournoyer, he can skate circles around many defenders, certainly play a puck possession game with that line, the one non-dump and chase skilled line on the Avs. And Yvon became a hard-working leader who would chase pucks and certainly had the leg strength to absorb physical play.

Does this team fail because one line doesn't throw pucks in from the blueline and run after them? Doesn't the line make up for Robitaille's shortcomings with enough size in the middle to protect the puck and speed on the other wing to break in and get in the open? On the powerplay, Goulet could battle along the boards with Perreault and Cournoyer on the top unit, Robitaille going to the net or getting to an open spot as he's so good at, playing with Sundin and Nolan taking the physical play, the puck just as likely passed to Pilotte, Boucher, Vadnais, Damphousse at the point.

Revised Avs powerplay units:

Michel Goulet-Gil Perreault-Yvan Cournoyer-Pierre Pilote-Butch Boucher
Luc Robitaille-Mats Sundin-Owen Nolan-Carol Vadnais-Vinny Damphousse

- 2nd pairing puckmoving is a bit of a problem. Carlyle has talent, but his peak was really two seasons, and Boivin is definitely on the offensive low-end by ATD 2nd pairing standards. I would suggest moving Vadnais (who I think is highly underrated in this thing) up to the 2nd pairing and Carlyle down to the 3rd.
Really? Have others thought so?

BOIVIN: "Boivin was known for his explosive hits to break up rushes, and he almost always skated away with the puck" and the HHOFer had nine 20+ point seasons in the shorter O6 era, certainly enough skill to be on the Bruins top pairing in a highly skilled six-team league. Carlyle has indeed just two exceptional offensive seasons but his 600+ points is enough to show the defender can handle the puck. This duo is not designed to rush the puck. When they get it, they pass it off.

Should Boivin-Vadnais be formed? What do other GMs think? I actually thought Ramage a perfect complement to Vadnais, a big, tough, rangy, mobile, stay at home blueliner when Carol leads or joins the rush.

arrbez said:
I had you ranked 3rd in your division. It's a solid squad top to bottom. No real weaknesses. But outside of goaltending, there's nothing that really excites either, to be honest. It's a team with lots of depth, but somewhat lacking in high-end talent in terms of scoring forwards, shut-down forwards, 2nd pairing defensemen, etc.
Thanks. In terms of 'high end talent' among forwards, my first two picks were goalie (Roy) and defenseman (Pilote), that may have something to do with it. The Avs is certainly not a team where the opponent can key in on and shutdown one line to win. As for shutdown forwards, Herbie Lewis went against the best and was praised for it, and Holik, Damphousse, Sullivan, MacLean sure will make life difficult for opposing forwards, not to mention the Avs defense and goaltending's role in penalty killing and shut down ability. I think the team should be looked at as a whole, as there is more than one way to win, and this team has very good penalty killing units, looked at as a whole. As for the second pairing,... I'm open to suggestions as to who to play in the #4 slot. In terms of minutes, Pilote, Boucher and Boivin will have many, the 4/5/6 guys not so much.

Thanks again for your comments guys. I'm starting to understand. It sure helps take off the sting.

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
Suck it up, pumpkins.

It's disappointing when your team isn't as well-regarded by the GMs as you figure it should be, but that's the nature of the beast. Everyone thinks they have a great team, but not everyone can finish first.

If you're in the ATD for the enjoyment of the activity, you'll have a blast no matter where you finish. If you're in it to win it, keep a close eye on what makes winning teams and GMs successful, then apply those lessons next time around.
I'm over it. Looking at some of the other teams in every division..no one built a weak squad. Even the newbies and guys like camper who don't have much experience.

Really solid job by everyone.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
...you never revealed your strategy, you never pimped your player.
Ah, I see.

Why is Bobby Holik that good of a 4th liner? What does playing on the left side of Red Sullivan and Paul MacLean will bring to your team? Is your second line of Goulet-Sundin-Bauer that strong?
I thought it obvious that Goulet-Sundin-Bauer was a great line. Goulet recovers pucks and goes into traffic, Sundin holds his position up the middle for passes and can protect the puck well, Bauer the brainy two-way winger to get into the open, be where he needs to be.

Holik is obviously great in the all-time draft. You guys thought so when he was lw on the 3rd line last draft. On this team he gets less minutes at even strength because Herbie Lewis, Michel Goulet, Luc Robitaille play the left side, Damphousse, Sundin, Perreault at center.

The Avs fourth line is physical without the puck, the wingers proven Devils checkers, Holik has the size and strength to match up against opposition big right wingers, Red is a pesty, hard working agitator who draws penalties and disrupts opposition surges, Maclean the opportunistic scorer to jump on loose pucks and able to receive them from Sullivan, a multiple top-10 in NHL assists producer despite his defensive priorities. The Avs fourth line is trouble for many an opposing team, certainly each has proven themselves impact guys and surefire ATD selections.

Sturminator

Love is a duel
Feb 27, 2002
West Egg, New York
Now as for forwards. You argue sturminator that forward lines can't be effective without guys to go into corners and along the baords to win pucks and yes, that's true. But does every line have to play dump and chase hockey? Can't a puck possession line succeed?

Of course it can, but the standard is very high in this format, especially on first units, because of the quality of competition. You will roll first pairings that lack mobility and high-end defensive presence, but how many do in the ATD? What happens when the Perreault line runs into a defensive unit that can skate with them and minimize their opportunities on the rush? It's not a unit designed to cycle the puck or pick up dirty goals. Actually, now that I think of it, switching Goulet and Robitaille might help quite a bit.

Gretzky, Kurri and Coffey combined for hundreds of goals without dumping and chasing the puck.

Kurri's digging was an extremely important part of that line's success, and they often skated with left wings who were designated puckwinners (Tikkanen comes to mind). Puck possession is what made the Oilers great, yes, but they still needed footsoldiers to first establish puck possession before Gretzky could do his thing.

The Soviets and Red Wings Russian-5 unit in the nineties showed that lines don't need to play dump and chase hockey to succeed.

That unit was never challenged physically. Their heyday was spent dominating a ridiculously lopsided Soviet league, watered-down IIHF competition and Canadian all-star teams that did not attempt to play aggressively. They also had roid monster Vladimir Krutov playing the left wing.

You think the Avs first line will be stopped by an aggressive defensive team sturminator, well what about the other three lines of the Avs?

Your 3rd and 4th lines are strong, in my opinion, though the 2nd unit isn't as good as you think it is relative to the rest of the league. Goulet is an outstanding 2nd line left winger and I really think he should be on your first line for the physical element he brings. The problem is that Robitaille on the 2nd unit lays all the 2nd line physical pressure on Sundin, which may not be a great idea. Mats is not as good as you seem to think he is relative to his draft position and/or other 2nd line centers around the league. Sundin was drafted in the same area as Modano and Federko, and I do not see how he is superior to either player. All three of them belong in the "Hall of Very Good" (I am aware that Federko is in the actual Hall of Fame). Sundin is a solid 2nd line center with no great weaknesses, but no particular strengths, either. Bauer is a competent 2nd line winger, but he's really nothing special and completely non-physical (three Lady Byngs).

Your lower lines are fairly stout, but the scoring lines are not.

That first line isn't some wimpy trio. Yeah, Robitaille is not a great skater or skilled at going into corners and the boards, but he had size and took punishment and could establish himself in position against a tough dman to bury pucks when they came his way.

While this is true, again the ATD standard is higher. Robitaille against an average NHL 1st pairing defenseman had great success. Against an average ATD 1st pairing defenseman, he's not exactly a power forward, to say nothing of the Robinson/Shore/Fetisovs of the world.

But Perreault you quite underrate with your criticism of his pick at 76th overall. It has been said: If Beliveau had played for a new expansion team instead of a dynasty team he would be Perreault. Gilbert had the size, the skill, the ability to play in traffic. He doesn't need to play dump and chase as he can skate extremely well for a big guy, beat many a defender one on one (a praised skill of his, like with Jean), but also pass off perfectly to a streaking Roadrunner or suddenly change direction (as he was known for) and drop back after the dmen anticipate his net rush, and wait to dish off to Lucky Luc coming into the slot.

I greatly admire Gil Perreault, but that doesn't mean I think he's worth a 76th overall pick in the ATD. It's only my opinion, but seriously just compare Perreault's career to that of the guys I mentioned - Bathgate and Malone - and tell me who is the better player. Looking further down the board, Perreault is extremely similar to Peter Stastny, who went fully 32 picks later. There is certainly an argument that Perreault was the best center on the board where you took him, but that's because the center position had just been decimated by the selection of the Franks (Boucher and Nighbor) a few spots earlier.

In Perreault, you got arguably the top guy in his tier, but paid a premium for it. Drafting a guy more than a full round before another player of identical value (Stastny, in this case) at such an early point in the draft is the very definition of not making the best of one's resources. It's not that picking Perreault was a blunder, because it was not. It's that you could have done more with the pick, and at that point in the draft letting even the slightest amount of value slip away can be fatal. As much as people talk about the lower rounds seperating the good from the great in the ATD, proper use of resources in the upper rounds is still more important, in my opinion.

As for Cournoyer, he can skate circles around many defenders, certainly play a puck possession game with that line, the one non-dump and chase skilled line on the Avs. And Yvon became a hard-working leader who would chase pucks and certainly had the leg strength to absorb physical play.

My criticism of the Cournoyer pick is much the same. I like Yvan Counoyer, and was an inch from taking him in the 5th round of ATD#10 (would have if Grant Fuhr hadn't been there), but at that point in the 4th you could have done better. There's certainly an argument that the Roadrunner was the top RW on the board at that point, but again you were taking the first guy in his tier at full price rather than getting a bargain with the last guy in his tier later on. Is Cournoyer really better than Busher Jackson, who went 27 picks later? As far as Yvan's speed is concerned, again the level of dominance will come down in an ATD setting, because so many ATD defensemen are great skaters.

The rationality of ATD matchups is hard for rookie GMs to get their heads around, and although it may seem unfair at first blush, I do not believe that it is so. I feel your pain. My first ATD entry (with Nalyd) iced a top unit of Howe - Gretzky - Bathgate - Clancy - Vasiliev and was criticized for not having enough puckwinning ability and too many puckcarriers. I was dumbfounded, to be perfectly honest, but the truth of the matter is that there is only one puck and putting all those ice princesses together on one unit really did take us past the point of diminishing returns.

I learned from the experience and am now a better GM for it. If you disagree with certain ATD conventions like the "toughness quotient" (I'm just making up terms here), then by all means, have at them. You'll never hear me complaining about fresh thinking or dismissing new arguments out of hand simply because they disagree with "the way we've always done it". You seem to argue quite well, overall. Carry on.

"Boivin was known for his explosive hits to break up rushes, and he almost always skated away with the puck" and the HHOFer had nine 20+ point seasons in the shorter O6 era, certainly enough skill to be on the Bruins top pairing in a highly skilled six-team league.

Again, it's not that Leo Boivin doesn't have offensive talent; he clearly has. It's a relative criticism. Boivin finished top-10 in defensemen scoring 5 times in the 60's: 5th, 8th, 10th, 10th, 10th. Clearly, he could move the puck, but this is where you need the perspective of experience to make relative evaluations. Boivin is not a terrible 2nd pairing puckmover by ATD standards, but he is definitely below the mean offensively for a #3 ATD defenseman. Just look around the league and you will find a host of second pairings that feature a defenseman who is hands down superior to Boivin in terms of offense.

To be honest, the more I look at your team, the more I like it. You did a very good job of building depth in the bottom units, which is normally the achilles heel of rookie GMs. With a little better use of resources in the early rounds and a little more presence in the discussions (for better or worse, this is relevant to how other GMs view you, and by extension, your team) you could have easily ended up in the top half of your division. But the playoffs are a new beginning, and I don't see any reason why you should give the Wings anything other than a very good series. I hope you continue to participate like you have since the regular season results came out.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I'm enjoying the Zambo-Sturm discussions.

(I'm at a beach, it's 26 C but raining.)

Since EB has a first round bye perhaps he could collect all the votes for the first round series. Or someone else could volunteer to do the Jim Coleman conference match-ups.

The next time I know I'll be online for sure is Friday morning. Hope voting isn't before then.

Reds4Life

Dec 24, 2007
It's been pretty good so far, a big thanks to everyone for making this happen.
I've learned a lot and I have to say that if I could participate in the next one I would draft players (positions) in a different order :)

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I'm over it. Looking at some of the other teams in every division..no one built a weak squad. Even the newbies and guys like camper who don't have much experience.

Really solid job by everyone.

So you know, chaos, I wasn't trying to single anybody out. There just seemed to be a little extra pissiness about the results, and having felt the same way my last time out, I figured some might benefit from taking a different approach, like I did.

But yeah, it can still sting at first, especially when this thing requires such a commitment of time and effort.

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
I'm enjoying the Zambo-Sturm discussions.

(I'm at a beach, it's 26 C but raining.)

Since EB has a first round bye perhaps he could collect all the votes for the first round series. Or someone else could volunteer to do the Jim Coleman conference match-ups.

The next time I know I'll be online for sure is Friday morning. Hope voting isn't before then.

I can collect the first round results, I may even try my hand to writeup one series, but I will need other writers for the other series. If you want to writeup a match up, feel free to request a series to me.

Thursday the 28th a good day for voting?

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
So you know, chaos, I wasn't trying to single anybody out. There just seemed to be a little extra pissiness about the results, and having felt the same way my last time out, I figured some might benefit from taking a different approach, like I did.

But yeah, it can still sting at first, especially when this thing requires such a commitment of time and effort.
Well this is my 3rd ATD and I haven't gotten out of the first round and have always drawn veteran GM's that I struggle debating against (GBC, etc.) so I was little blah...but meh..its for fun.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
Well this is my 3rd ATD and I haven't gotten out of the first round and have always drawn veteran GM's that I struggle debating against (GBC, etc.) so I was little blah...but meh..its for fun.

Don't worry about it man. Same with me, 3 straight ATD's and I was knocked out by GBC, Evil Speaker and seventies. Then in my fourth one with Speaker, bam, conference finals. With a team that finished 5th in the division.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
chaos, vancity, here's an idea

for next draft, just for one draft, putting all past winners of the draft in the same division, all rookie GMs in their own division, all first round exiters in their own division... in other words, simply put teams into divisions based on past record... i know i know two fantastic teams could meet in the first round instead of the third or fourth or fifth, but there is some justice to it as well, like when the NHL expanded in '67 putting new teams in the same conference

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
chaos, vancity, here's an idea

for next draft, just for one draft, putting all past winners of the draft in the same division, all rookie GMs in their own division, all first round exiters in their own division... in other words, simply put teams into divisions based on past record... i know i know two fantastic teams could meet in the first round instead of the third or fourth or fifth, but there is some justice to it as well, like when the NHL expanded in '67 putting new teams in the same conference

Hmm...

It's a interesting thought for sure. Honestly, there are a couple rookie teams even in this draft that if argued for, I would vote for over previous champs/division winners, but will likely not be able to make it that far as they'll possibly be unfairly knocked out in the first. With this idea, it'd guarantee a rookie GM to the final four, which would be pretty cool, but could also have a negative twist.

And although odds point to the "champs division" being the "division of death" that we seem to have in almost every draft, I wouldn't say it necessarily would be. As long as the draft wouldn't then be viewed as having a "A" conference and a "B" conference, I wouldn't be against it. Certainly a very interesting proposal, VanI.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I, too, am really enjoying this discussion. Every time I see something that makes me want to pipe in, I see that Sturm has already addressed it.

I may come back and address some of these points later.

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
I can collect the first round results, I may even try my hand to writeup one series, but I will need other writers for the other series. If you want to writeup a match up, feel free to request a series to me.

Thursday the 28th a good day for voting?

Hey guys, I just forgot that I won't be around all weekend, from friday afternoon through sunday night. So I won't be able to tabulate the vote for this round (for all subsequent round I should be fine). We'll need a volunteer or two to take them.

Thank You.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4