ATD10 Regular Season Results

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
You're right, shawn, but there's nothing wrong with demanding excellence of yourself... even in a situation like this, even if the opinions of other people are the road to excellence.

Yeah but the point is we all have access to the same information, the same draft history and the same passion for the history of the game. We don't all use it in the same way, but there are no tricks here. I demanded excellence from myself and as far as I'm concerned I got it. So did several teams finishing 7th! This is a draft full of excellence.

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site
Very pleased with the results. I did not expect to win the division. So. Thank you.

I look forward to the playoffs. And I don't know about all of you, but I'm seeing plenty of upsets in the 1st round...

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
First thought: Winnipeg is an incredibly dangerous #5 seed going into the playoffs.

Thanks TC. Congrats on the division win!

Going against an incredibly dangerous #4 seed in Regina. That could be the best matchup of the 1st round right there.

I think it will be.

Would rather not be facing seventies in the first round again, as I strongly believe that neither of our teams should be out this early; but one will be.

Still, I agree with mullin, this was ridiculously close. I know for a fact that I will have a bunch of upsets in the series'.

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
Thank You everyone for voting for the 4th consecutive All-Time Draft in a row the Detroit Falcons atop of their division. We appreciate the confidence you see in our team to go deep in the playoffs for yet another year. Thank You everyone.

... And Thank You litte Jimmy, AKA the Nerd, for stuffing up the ballot in our favour!

Last edited:

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Thank You everyone for voting for the 4th consecutive All-Time Draft in a row the Detroit Falcons atop of the Foster Hewitt division. We appreciate the confidence you see in our team to go deep in the playoffs for yet another year. Thank You everyone.

... And Thank You litte Jimmy, AKA the Nerd, for stuffing up the ballot in our favour!

You're in my division???? Awww, crap.

Hockey Outsider

Jan 16, 2005
I'll add more series comments tomorrow.

Seattle/Victoria is probably my favourite series due to a certain matchup at centre.

AlanHoff

Sep 26, 2008
Also the same team. Would love to see those results AFTER the draft. Right now it's not the time to gave them away, but after the draftit could be plenty of fun.

Just a rookie dropping his agreement since this is all for fun anyways...I would love to know who voted where or atleast how many 1st place 2nd places etc. votes that teams got...

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
This first round is going to be very interesting (probably the most interesting of the drafts I've been involved with).

I foresee lots of series going 6 or 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad