ATD 11 sign-up notice and call for administrators

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site
Murphy hasn't been around for a few weeks, and as I mentioned before, he's usually pretty busy at this time of year.

I'd love to see HFF or #66 back, but I think their days in the ATD are done. pwnasaurus said last draft would be his last.

kruez and pappy have said they won't be in this time, and I know that reckoning won't be able to do it this time.

pnep PM'd me to say he's too busy.

And, as stated before, I can't contact:
Frightened Inmate#2
LAXAttack
JohnFlyersFan
Blue Bleeder

Whether they've closed their accounts or changed names, I don't know, but I can't reach them.

And honestly, I don't really want to be hassling people. We've got 3 days and one spot that needs filling...

pitseleh

Jul 30, 2005
Vancouver
Maybe because of the spacing? It's actually 'Frightened Inmate #2', 'John Flyers Fan', and 'LAX attack'. FI#2 hasn't been online in a month though.

I sent JFF and LAX PMs.

pitseleh

Jul 30, 2005
Vancouver
JFF is interested in being a co-GM, so if someone who has already joined or wants to join would like a co-GM, send him a PM.

pappyline

Jul 3, 2005
Mass/formerly Ont
Really love this draft & would like to be in but I am going to be away for 2-3 weeks late May/early June & want to focus on my vacation plus internet access will be extremley limited. If someone wants some help feel free to PM me when I am around. I do know a lot about the original six.:)

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
OT, but ever notice that cheetos kinda smell like poop?

Ok, also, who here is a returning GM but with a different username now? I need to know who I'm dealing with here...

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
Here's our tentative team name (haven't had a chance to confirm with raleh, but I don't think he'll mind)...

This organization has sent more than 60 players to the NHL during two incarnations. The first version was born in 1971, when the Estevan Bruins relocated to B.C. They went on to win back-to-back Memorial Cups (1977 and 1978), and eventually moved to Kamloops and became the Blazers - one of junior hockey's most respected organizations. The second incarnation existed from 1983 to 1988. They moved to Washington's Tri-Cities area and became the Americans.

Our team will be the New Westminster Bruins.

Wisent

Nov 15, 2003
Mannheim
Visit site
Nice to hear the compliments. I always enjoy this drafts but due to time reasons I wasn't able to participate in the last two. I am looking really forward to this.

DoMakc

Jun 28, 2006
Kilkenny Bustards are very happy to annnounce our first and maybe most important addition:

John Flyers Fan joins our front office as co-GM.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
27 teams... (ONE MORE SPOT OPEN)

Jim Robson division:

pitseleh - Nanaimo Clippers
DoMakc & JohnFlyersFan - Kilkenny Bustards
spitfire11 - Detroit Red Wings
papershoes - Kenora Thistles
Hedberg - Victoria Salmon Kings
Jungosi - Wacken Warriors
Insert Last Team Here

Foster Hewitt division:

Evil Speaker & Sturminator - Boston Bruins
Reds4Life- Trinec Steelers
VanIslander & Hockey Outsider - Thunder Bay Twins
chaosrevolver & Boootthh - Team Soviet Union
shawnmullin - Trail Smoke Eaters
Leopold Stotch - Boston Braves
Wisent - Anyang Halla

Bob Cole division:

EagleBelfour - Detroit Falcons
CanadiensFan - Montreal Canadiens
Leaf Lander - Toronto Maple Leafs
nik jr. - lada togliatti
Nalyd Psycho - Minnesota Fighting Saints
seventieslord & vancityluongo - name TBA
ChampagneWishes - Killarney Country Bear Jamboree

René Lecavalier division:

ToskaLOL - Glace Bay Miners
Mr. Bugg - Kimberley Dynamiters
GodBlessCanada & raleh - New Westminster Bruins
camperjr - Edmonton Oilers
arrbez - Inglewood Jacks
Kyle McMahon - Hampton Roads Admirals
AlanHoff - Dauphin Kings

Last edited:

John Flyers Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I haven't been around as much lately, as a new work schedule, made being around a bunch more difficult.

A blackberry has changed all that, and even less work is getting done at work now :D.

Looking forward to helping out a rookie GM, and getting back involved in the ATD.

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
We just need another team to complete it all! If someone register a team tonight, we'll be able to get the draft order our for tomorrow!

*I'm not working tomorrow, so it would ideal for me to get the draft order tomorrow, so that I can create the draft thread and post a couple of rounds of selection!*

AlanHoff

Sep 26, 2008
As a shoutout to 3 of my friends who have played in the MJHL...The Philadelphia Blazers will now be known as the Dauphin Kings

DauphinKingsLogo1.jpg

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
The Trail Smoke Eaters are proud to announce that former ATD champion GM pappyline will be joining up with the Smokies for ATD #11 as a Co-GM or Assistant GM... not sure what he wants to be called. I'll be away for some time in early April while he'll be away later on in the spring. This allows us both to participate without concern of holding things up or having to go strictly by a list.

I'm thrilled to be able to work with someone who has so much knowledge of the history of the game, especially the original 6 era. Also the GM that knocked off my team in the semi-finals of ATD 9. Can't beat 'em? Join 'em.

pitseleh

Jul 30, 2005
Vancouver
I'm not a fan of the ATD GM dream teams that are being formed.

(This also means you have three former champs in one division).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad