OT: At The Rink "New Jersey Devils Edition" - All Things Related To Playing Hockey

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Hey, now that im in the US and not in europe, i was wondering how can i watch devils hockey online? I think myp2p is down and espn player is just for europe. Im staying here till 5th of dec, so i dont want to buy a package for the whole year. How would you do it?

KidRobot

Mar 30, 2009
NEW JERSEY
Anyone looking for a team for this upcoming Fall/Winter?

$425 with a jersey at Aspen Ice in Randolph, fairly competitive team with usually solid D and a good first line.

Kupsforkovy used to be on the team. Shoot me a PM with any questions.

KidRobot

Mar 30, 2009
NEW JERSEY
Anyone?

Season starts Sunday. It's a D league so nothing crazy, preferable if you've skated before (but not required...we need bodies)

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
I can't wait for Cortland to put it's ice down. I can't wait for open hockey, even if it's usually just 8 skaters and if we're lucky the club team's backup goalie

JLHockeyKnight

IMA Real American
Apr 19, 2006
North Central Jersey
Anyone?

Season starts Sunday. It's a D league so nothing crazy, preferable if you've skated before (but not required...we need bodies)

I played there before in B North. Good rink but really expensive. I struggled to keep up with B North at times but I did fairly good. I'd consider it but I moved further south recently and am too far away to play there anymore. And if I did return my previous team said they'd take me back.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
The Rock Ice Center in Dunellen now has a real pro-shop in it. Great skate sharpener, Easton and Bauer products and bunch of close out stuff.

Tell them Coach Steve sent you. ;)

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
Done two now, enjoying it a lot. Had some great feedback from the guys, so we're going good. They like what I'm telling them, and they think they're getting better already with some little things, so I'll take it.

I'll be there next Wednesday. How's the level of the guys?

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Done two now, enjoying it a lot. Had some great feedback from the guys, so we're going good. They like what I'm telling them, and they think they're getting better already with some little things, so I'll take it.

Good stuff.....you'll be suprised on some of the littler stuff you will pick up on as you are running a practice or in a game situation that you wouldn't have initially thought of

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
I'll be there next Wednesday. How's the level of the guys?

The worst guys border on high D. The best guy might be a higher C. It's all over the place, but a really great mix.

Good stuff.....you'll be suprised on some of the littler stuff you will pick up on as you are running a practice or in a game situation that you wouldn't have initially thought of

I've tended to pick up on little things for a while now, so this is just a really natural transition to me so far. One guy I've played with for about a year (and now I'm coaching) told me I look really natural running drills. Loved hearing that.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
Wednesday night adult C/D clinic at The Rock Ice Center in Dunellen.

Coach Cowbell is still going strong, with some great feedback from the guys. Any of you guys looking for something like this, it's a GREAT program. I really push the guys I know.

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
Wednesday night adult C/D clinic at The Rock Ice Center in Dunellen.

Coach Cowbell is still going strong, with some great feedback from the guys. Any of you guys looking for something like this, it's a GREAT program. I really push the guys I know.

I can vouch for that it's really great. Best clinic in the area, easily.

JLHockeyKnight

IMA Real American
Apr 19, 2006
North Central Jersey
Now that I get every other Friday off, I may start going to Thursday nights at Union and Friday afternoons/nights at Bridgewater Sports Arena.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad