OT: At The Rink "New Jersey Devils Edition" - All Things Related To Playing Hockey

daron7

Sep 11, 2007
NJ
picked up two of the inno maniac sticks from HM after hearing really good things. got 2 for $120.
they seem to be just as light as a dolomite, or at least very close. one has the checkered pattern on the blade as a dolomite, while the other does not. they have warrior stickers on them. they feel great but we will se how they perform tomorrow nite...

Muttley*

I like the smell. I especially love the glove. I like to stick my nose in my glove. Very erotic.

DangleSnipeCelly

Formerly KupsforKovy
Jan 30, 2010
Rockaway
Went to the Pure Tent sale today. Got the Oakley Pro Wave Aviator Visor and Bauer Pro 4 roll gloves <3 They game me a free t shirt too. %20 off everything!

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
Played a pretty tough scrimmage at the hockey clinic today. I realize I have some soccer DNA in my positioning that I have to change. Hockey is very different.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
Well, after using the girdle for 2 weeks or so, I LOVE IT. I don't know why more people don't use them, besides the higher cost. Absolutely amazing feeling out there.

Now to find new elbow pads to match the Jofa shoulders I got... eBay here I come.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Going to Floyd for some open with a few friends tonight. It's always a great skate.

Although it's a Saturday, you should get a decent crowd there tonight......kids looking get some final skates in before they go back to school

OglethorpeBeatdown

Jun 21, 2011
Tempe, AZ
Win, I scored a pair of Bauer skates for free from the co-owner of the place I work at. He couldn't remember the model off the top of his head, but he said they were $500 new when he bought them. Said he'd have to look to see where he packed them, but they're all mine. Looks like it's time for me to hit the ice soon...

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
Good news / band news for the Rock in Dunellen.

Bad news, the power outage has killed the ice.

Good news - Tearing it up, fixing cracks in the bottom layers, repainting, and double checking all the cooling pipes! The improved Rock will be open soon, and I can't wait. Should be great ice after all this.

Can't wait to get there tonight and pitch in on some work. See what really goes into real deal ice maintenance.

Muttley*

I saw a Kitchener Rangers bus parked at the IceHouse in Hackensack this morning and I saw people walking from the cars to the door with bags and sticks. Man I so wanted to go and scrimmage and then go out with the team after and tell women that I'm Jeff Skinner's older brother who also played in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00