Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Main points;

-He went to Sweden because HIFK didn't think much of him, and he thought differently.
-Thinks that he wouldn't be where he is now if he didn't go to Sweden
-Harri Aho (Sebastian's father) said that they got a very motivated player who's on his way to NHL
-Tells he used to go to the storage room of his apartment building to shoot some 400 pucks at the net daily.
-Used to play Soccer when he was younger, but decided to become a hockey player because Finnish soccer isn't doing that hot & it would be easier to make a career from hockey
-Vesalainen says that the his play with the puck is the most improved thing this season.
-Says he'll go to NA after this season.

Dunno if anyone cares, nothing important in that article, really.

Wow, Howard Chuck, you are really immature.....

Harri Aho.....:biglaugh:

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Happy to see Kristian playing well. At this rate he's going to prove me wrong.

I was probably too skeptical about him but he's done the best thing you could ask for this season - produce consistently. Last year his season was full of ups and downs.

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 4.04.22 PM.png
Maybe he can live with Laine and his mom?

Might not be the best idea. I hear Laine's mom's got it going on...

Last edited:

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Vesalainen's assist was decent, fed it across the ice to a d-man who ripped it on net and it bounced over the goalie and in.

Just before that he was showing some fantastic stick work and fed a perfect pass to the goal line on the left side but nobody could get a handle on it.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Vesalainen's assist was decent, fed it across the ice to a d-man who ripped it on net and it bounced over the goalie and in.

Just before that he was showing some fantastic stick work and fed a perfect pass to the goal line on the left side but nobody could get a handle on it.

So he's fitting in then you say

:wg:

DK59

Nov 18, 2012
Granlund was about 8 months younger when he scored 40. He also did it in fewer games.

Edit: Granlund was 9 months younger.

It clearly should have been an easy decision to take Granlund over Burmistrov in 2010 given the big difference in competition the two players were facing and the fact that their stat lines were very similar. Oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad