Red Sox/MLB ASTROS WIN THE WORLD SERIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Not sure how you approach things in the offseason. Almost to the point where they need to focus on improving the lineup so they can slug with these teams rather than adding another pitcher who will fold under pressure.

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
I'd start with a new manager. Maybe it's just me but I can not stand this guy. I don't blame him for this disaster of a playoff, but I do blame him largely for blowing out our best pitcher and for being 100% unlikeable as a mouthpiece for his team.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The ONLY good that can come from this debacle is that John Farrell gets fired
and AJ SHUT UP

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
Not sure how you approach things in the offseason. Almost to the point where they need to focus on improving the lineup so they can slug with these teams rather than adding another pitcher who will fold under pressure.
You start by not letting Farrell see Monday morning.

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
For as good as Pomeranz has been this year, this is the exact type of start I expected him to have in the playoffs. He doesn’t pitch deep into games in the regular season, it’s only going to be worse in the playoffs.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I would honestly start either Price or Kimbrel and have both pitch until their arms fall off.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
when we're paying Price and Porcello 50 million combined, giving the ball to Fister game 3 is just unbelievable.

maybe it's the curse of Lester, perhaps he gets another WS this year

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Porcello is literally garbage. Just because they grossly overpaid him doesn't mean he's that kind of pitcher. It means they f***ed up...

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
If Porcello is garbage then what is Fister...a guy who hasn’t been good since 2014? They are both bad, but I take my chances with Porcello pitching a good game over Fister.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
If Porcello is garbage then what is Fister...a guy who hasn’t been good since 2014? They are both bad, but I take my chances with Porcello pitching a good game over Fister.

I didn't say he was good. Picking between the two is like picking between getting kicked in the groin or punched in the groin. No winners either way.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Wow, the Yankees have already chased Kluber, tagging him for 6 runs in three innings.

I actually like the post game show with A-Rod, Ortiz, Hernandez, and Thomas. I find the NHL not up to this level in their playoff broadcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad