• Artemi Panarin

• Auston Matthews

Results are only viewable after voting.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Both great players but I’ll take the more proven guy who is currently sixth in points on a worse team. He’s driving the offense with much less support in NY. And he’s been a great player for a while now.
On any objective basis it’s Panarin.

Last edited:

Mar 26, 2010
Matthews for sure, the 40 goal scoring teenager. The NHL is about to see how elite this player is.

No slight at Panarin though. Top player in the NHL.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Right now it’s Panarin ainec. Could change soon but Panarin has been a top 5 player this season

Reactions: Zamuz

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
I will read this thread again in 1-2 years.

Both great players, but I will chose the 22 year old career PPG C who only seems to be taking the next step right now (so underperforming at PPG lol) hence bumping this again in a year.

However, breadman is a hell of a great player.

Last edited:
Reactions: authentic

tstracuzza

Jan 18, 2017
Panarin. More dynamic and driver of his line. Matthews is more of a heatley type.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Panarin AINEC.

We're running out of players to compare Matthews to. At the moment i think he's dropped outside the top 100.

Let's do Matthews vs Huberdeau next

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016

Both great players, but I will chose the 22 year old career PPG C who only seems to be taking the next step right now (so underperforming at PPG lol) hence bumping this again in a year.

What does any of this have to do with who’s better? Lol

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015

That's so petty. This thread is about who's better right now so I voted Panarin because Matthews just isn't good at defense at all, yet. If the thread was about 2 years from now I'd vote Matthews but it's not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad