Confirmed with Link: Artemi Panarin, Tyler Motte, 6th (17) to Columbus for Saad, Forsberg, 5th (18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoo9

Mar 15, 2013
rusland

I'm not a Jacket fan but Panarin is my favorite player so i have been watching lots Blue Jackets.

He's special, so special. Everytime he has the puck you know something special can happen.

that longs since WJC 2011 final game Russia Canada were Bread begins comeback with his will and creativity. He just breaked that game and leads his team to win. Combination of will and joy to win with skill.

excaliber

Mar 30, 2018
New guy and Black Hawks fan here. Don't hold it against me though. I hated the Panarin trade. I think Bowman is an idiot for trading Panarin for Saad.

Panarin is a top 10 scorer and talent. This year the guys at the top are pouring on the points and running away from him a bit. Scoring seems to be up except for the Blue Jackets.

Panarin is my favorite player and I find myself watching all the Blue Jackets games and their scores to see how he is doing.
Saad will never be close to what Panarin is. Saad is severely overpaid. Who thinks he's worth 6 Mil a year?

Panarin didn't need Kane as much as Kane is missing Panarin this year. Panarin makes his line mates better as you guys are seeing.

I actually watch more Blue Jackets games now than Hawks games. One thing I noticed is the lack of scoring talent on this team.
Panarin could have 65 assists if his line mates could close the deal. I do wish he would shoot more and felt the same way when he played in Chicago.
Hopefully the younger forwards will step up their game soon. This is a good young team on the way up.

I really like the team, don't like the head coach. Best of luck to the Blue Jackets, I'll be watching.

Reactions: geoo9

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
New guy and Black Hawks fan here. Don't hold it against me though. I hated the Panarin trade. I think Bowman is an idiot for trading Panarin for Saad.

Panarin is a top 10 scorer and talent. This year the guys at the top are pouring on the points and running away from him a bit. Scoring seems to be up except for the Blue Jackets.

Panarin is my favorite player and I find myself watching all the Blue Jackets games and their scores to see how he is doing.
Saad will never be close to what Panarin is. Saad is severely overpaid. Who thinks he's worth 6 Mil a year?

Panarin didn't need Kane as much as Kane is missing Panarin this year. Panarin makes his line mates better as you guys are seeing.

I actually watch more Blue Jackets games now than Hawks games. One thing I noticed is the lack of scoring talent on this team.
Panarin could have 65 assists if his line mates could close the deal. I do wish he would shoot more and felt the same way when he played in Chicago.
Hopefully the younger forwards will step up their game soon. This is a good young team on the way up.

I really like the team, don't like the head coach. Best of luck to the Blue Jackets, I'll be watching.

He looked very good with Kucherov at the last WHC and outscored Nikita, but of course, they will never play together in the NHL, which is kinda pity... Still, I think Atkinson is back to his form, and Dubois has made a nice progress this season. So Panarin's scoring is on a rise.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
Just returned from Western Canada road trip and was very impressed with Panarin. He is so patient with the puck and makes good decisions that set up his teammates. Saad is a very good player but at this point the Jackets win this trade by a mile.

It's incredible. I need to make it a habit of watching his highlights more often.

I'm honestly at the point of giving Panarin free range of whatever he wants to do with the puck is fine with me. Like the play vs Vancouver in overtime on Saturday, he's standing near Korpisalo with a Canuck player next to him, he flips the puck to himself within 4 feet of Korpisalo and takes off with it... I look at my dad and said "Ya know, if any other player on this team attempted to do that I would be upset... But, Panarin, he can do whatever he wants"

Reactions: MoeBartoli

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
It's incredible. I need to make it a habit of watching his highlights more often.

I'm honestly at the point of giving Panarin free range of whatever he wants to do with the puck is fine with me. Like the play vs Vancouver in overtime on Saturday, he's standing near Korpisalo with a Canuck player next to him, he flips the puck to himself within 4 feet of Korpisalo and takes off with it... I look at my dad and said "Ya know, if any other player on this team attempted to do that I would be upset... But, Panarin, he can do whatever he wants"
Oh yeah I remember that play and thinking of a quote from Major League... Nice catch Hayes, don't every f***ing do it again.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Saad: 18-17-35, -7 in 79 games.
Panarin: 27-53-80, +21 in 80 games.

Just for fun...

Kane: 27-47-74, -18 in 79 games.

To all the Hawks fans who said "Panarin will be nothing without Kane"... maybe it's the other way around?

"Panarin is useless in the playoffs. Saad will be way better"...

...have to get to the playoffs to find out. Tough luck. Maybe next year...

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
To all the Hawks fans who said "Panarin will be nothing without Kane"... maybe it's the other way around?

I'm giving myself credit for being the first to posit this back when the trade was made.

EDIT: Page 5, June 23, 2017

Saad's basic stats are flat from his two prior years with the Hawks. 21-29 and 16-19. On the other hand, Kane's scoring is up with Panarin. Maybe Kane isn't driving Panarin's stats but the other way around?/QUOTE]

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I'm giving myself credit for being the first to posit this back when the trade was made.

EDIT: Page 5, June 23, 2017

I wasn't around the boards at the time. But, I know I said the same thing to friends.

Great minds think alike...

On a side note, a good friend of mine is a Blackhawks fan. The news broke at work... he looked like he was going to cry. I'm so glad it's working out for us.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada

Dubois, Atkinson and the offense have been on fire lately... id rather see them hot now vs what we saw last year

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I wasn't around the boards at the time. But, I know I said the same thing to friends.

Great minds think alike...

On a side note, a good friend of mine is a Blackhawks fan. The news broke at work... he looked like he was going to cry. I'm so glad it's working out for us.
Buddy of mine is a Hawks fan and I couldnt even throw it in his face, he was already defeated :laugh:. All he could say is "he'll be good for you guys"

Reactions: Sore Loser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad