Around the NHL XXXIII - looking forward to 2018 offseason edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Anyone see what Lehner said last night? Puck clearly crossed the line, but it had to be reviewed and then he says Toronto has something against Buffalo. He brings up how the Bills had a call go against them against the Patriots recently.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Because politics have so much to do with athletic ability...

Politics have nothing to do with athletic ability. I never liked Lehner. Thought he had a shitty attitude and didn’t think he played that well here. The fact he is a Trump supporter makes me like him less, but I didn’t even like him in the first place.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Politics have nothing to do with athletic ability. I never liked Lehner. Thought he had a ****ty attitude and didn’t think he played that well here. The fact he is a Trump supporter makes me like him less, but I didn’t even like him in the first place.

Trump is an idiot a lot of the time. Needs to stay off Twitter for one.. But main stream media makes up so much shit. Trump has actually done a lot of good things. Hillary is worse but it isn't as noticeable because of their personalities.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Trump is an idiot a lot of the time. Needs to stay off Twitter for one.. But main stream media makes up so much ****. Trump has actually done a lot of good things. Hillary is worse but it isn't as noticeable because of their personalities.

Trump lies a lot too, no? I mean, pretty much all the time. How much did Spicer lie? How much does Huckabee Sanders lie? His administration is a joke. Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway. It’s sickening.

Trump is a racist, a sexual predator, and just a f***ing piece of shit. I have no idea how anyone supports him.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Trump lies a lot too, no? I mean, pretty much all the time. How much did Spicer lie? How much does Huckabee Sanders lie? His administration is a joke. Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway. It’s sickening.

Trump is a racist, a sexual predator, and just a ****ing piece of ****. I have no idea how anyone supports him.

I'm not a Trump supporter at all. But don't believe everything the MSM spews out. They have an agenda and won't let any truths get in the way of telling the public whatever it is they want.

And the Clintons are worse. Nothing more corrupt than the Clinton Foundation.

No question the United States needs a new leader though. Rightly or wrongly, Trump will never be given a chance to succeed.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
What?! He’s still about? Wow, I remember him from like... NHL 07 or something.

He played in the KHL for 6 years and has been in the minors the last couple of seasons. Guy gets his first start and win close to 14 years after being drafted. Nice story.

Reactions: Benjamin

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
He played in the KHL for 6 years and has been in the minors the last couple of seasons. Guy gets his first start and win close to 14 years after being drafted. Nice story.
Literally just been looking st his stats, I thought he just stayed in the AHL didn’t see he went to the KHL. What a great story for the guy.

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
I'm not a Trump supporter at all. But don't believe everything the MSM spews out. They have an agenda and won't let any truths get in the way of telling the public whatever it is they want.

No question the United States needs a new leader though. Rightly or wrongly, Trump will never be given a chance to succeed.

Can you keep these idiotic posts wherever politics are discussed on these boards? That would be great, we get enough dumb hockey takes - I don't really want to have to read stupidity about 'trump not being allowed to succeed' & other ignorant political takes.

Thanks. Good talk.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

"I not a Trump supporter but I agree with all his talking points".

Nice job kid.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
"I not a Trump supporter but I agree with all his talking points".

Nice job kid.

So you're just making stuff up to fit your agenda? Did i ever say I agreed with everything? I clearly said the U.S. needs a new president. I said the media isn't believable, which is true, and I said the Clintons are corrupt. Also true.

Thanks for coming out though, 'kid.'

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Can you keep these idiotic posts wherever politics are discussed on these boards? That would be great, we get enough dumb hockey takes - I don't really want to have to read stupidity about 'trump not being allowed to succeed' & other ignorant political takes.

Thanks. Good talk.

You know how ill-informed you sound? Nothing I said was remotely ignorant. You are obviously one of those puppets that believes everything you see on tv and in the papers. Be your own man/woman. Use your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce