Around the NHL VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
...You do remember where I live now, right? (Closer to STP than MKE)

Do you get the actual Fox Sports North or do you get Fox Sports Wisconsin? Because if you get Fox Sports Wisconsin, I would think it wouldn't or at least shouldn't be blacked out.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
Hm. So, who was that who said we wouldn't match up well with the Kings?

I shudder to think how many goals would be on the board for us at Staples tonight...

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Hm. So, who was that who said we wouldn't match up well with the Kings?

I shudder to think how many goals would be on the board for us at Staples tonight...
I preferred Anaheim but I don't think we match up poorly with the Kings. I wanted them largely because of my hatred for them.

BTW that Blues overtime goal from Wednesday pisses me off so much because we couldn't catch a single break at any point in our series despite outplaying them, and the Blues get outplayed and Chicago just kicks in an OT winner for the Blues.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
I preferred Anaheim but I don't think we match up poorly with the Kings. I wanted them largely because of my hatred for them.

BTW that Blues overtime goal from Wednesday pisses me off so much because we couldn't catch a single break at any point in our series despite outplaying them, and the Blues get outplayed and Chicago just kicks in an OT winner for the Blues.

Right? I still want the Blues to sweep those ******* though.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I don't want to Blues to win anything because the longer they fail in the playoffs, the longer they can't talk **** to anybody.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I don't want to Blues to win anything because the longer they fail in the playoffs, the longer they can't talk **** to anybody.

Agree + the likelihood that Hitch is terminated grows. Hitch has that team running pretty good, just can't get over the hump in the playoffs.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
This afternoon on SXM NHL Network Radio some Boston fan was whining about how their defense corps sucked and wanted to know if they heard anything about a trade for Weber.

There has never been a single time where I've wanted to reach through the radio and strangle someone in my entire life.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Boston doesn't have the cap space for Weber anyways, that's half their problem, they keep losing good players cause they can't pay them.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Boston doesn't have the cap space for Weber anyways, that's half their problem, they keep losing good players cause they can't pay them.

sad thing is I suspect a significant portion of the hockey world thinks this is true about us, even though it has never been true except during the fire sale

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
sad thing is I suspect a significant portion of the hockey world thinks this is true about us, even though it has never been true except during the fire sale

Well by not paying them I mean cap space, but yeah I think most people ( even some around here) still think we are El cheapo.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Random observation:

Just saw this note- Counting tonight's game, the San Jose Sharks last 16 playoff games have all been against the Kings, going back to the 2012-13 season. That streak will at least be 18 or more depending on how long this series goes.

That is pretty crazy.....

jstreet

LETS GO PREDS
Jan 15, 2004
FL via Nashville
www.twitter.com
Random observation:

Just saw this note- Counting tonight's game, the San Jose Sharks last 16 playoff games have all been against the Kings, going back to the 2012-13 season. That streak will at least be 18 or more depending on how long this series goes.

That is pretty crazy.....

That is bizarro. I'm still waiting for the chance for us to get playoff revenge on the Sharks

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Sharks beat the Kings and are up 2-0 and going home. Sharks have choked before so still not betting that they are winning the series but it is a good place to be.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Watching the blues/Hawks. The reffing seems so sporadic. Things not called, not as physical as I would have thought. And then the refs breaking up a fight in some other game.
Seems like they're not letting the players just play as much. I don't know.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
As much as I hate to say it, that was a pretty gutsy win by the Blues today.

I think they are going to knock the Hawks out this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad