Around the NHL VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Best part about this is Chicago still only has $1.42 million in cap space and still needs two players to fill the roster. So it's either going to be rookies who probably won't be ready for the NHL or they'll need to dump more talent at bargain prices to create some cap room.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
Best part about this is Chicago still only has $1.42 million in cap space and still needs two players to fill the roster. So it's either going to be rookies who probably won't be ready for the NHL or they'll need to dump more talent at bargain prices to create some cap room.

I'm forseeing a Sharp or Bickell trade now.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)

G-d, I hope so. Having Dano as the enemy of my #2 team is going to be tough to swallow. I need more Chicago pain.

* * *​
It's hilarious to read the Hawk fans responses in the Saad thread, shame they actually got a decent deal for him.
THANK YOU. You get a cookie.

320px-Choc-Chip-Cookie.jpg

For those who don't know it, hate to say it, but... learn to fear Dano, y'all.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
G-d, I hope so. Having Dano as the enemy of my #2 team is going to be tough to swallow. I need more Chicago pain.

* * *​

THANK YOU. You get a cookie.

320px-Choc-Chip-Cookie.jpg

For those who don't know it, hate to say it, but... learn to fear Dano, y'all.

Solid deal for your team Viqsi, Saad is a heck of a player.

Chicago didn't make out badly at all though. Anisimov is better than Richards was, though whether he can stay healthy may be an issue. Dano obviously is a solid prospect. They still didn't get a ton of cap relief though, and long-term they are still in a crunch. Sharp and Bickell are still likely to be gone sooner rather than later, I would guess.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
The fact that people are believing something the "NY Post" seems to have a scoop on is crazy. They are getting as bad as the tabloids. The league will not re-locate the Coyotes to Vegas as Vegas will get an expansion. The Coyotes may relocate, but not to Vegas. They league has come out hard and attacked the post for printing false rumors. Rumors they told the post not to print because they were not true.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
The fact that people are believing something the "NY Post" seems to have a scoop on is crazy. They are getting as bad as the tabloids. The league will not re-locate the Coyotes to Vegas as Vegas will get an expansion. The Coyotes may relocate, but not to Vegas. They league has come out hard and attacked the post for printing false rumors. Rumors they told the post not to print because they were not true.

The fact that people are believing Gary Bettman after the Atlanta ownership and New Jersey Devils financial problems, yeah it goes both ways :popcorn: I don't believe Bettman as far as I can throw him

darth5

No!
Mar 28, 2002
Smashville, TN
Hawks are still in cap trouble after next season unless they do some more dealing. I guess I am not sold yet they have maintained their firepower up front with this trade. Time will tell.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
poor Spaling.... I wonder which he heard first "We traded for Kessel"(elation, dreams of hoisting a Cup) or "youre part of the deal going to Toronto for Kessel" (NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!)

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
poor Spaling.... I wonder which he heard first "We traded for Kessel"(elation, dreams of hoisting a Cup) or "youre part of the deal going to Toronto for Kessel" (NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!)

Jeez, If only we still had Spals it could be us getting Kessel......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad