OT: Around the NHL | Two Weeks Until The Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
they ahd twose two soff teams Pens and Bolts, however their tactic is still awesome, as long as they can make offense without their defense and have two guys back all the time, they will be hard to beat
They have Niskanen and Orpik back there that’s enough for them to be their downfall

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I hate caps for so many obvious reasons, but mostlyb I just hope they don't win this so I don't have to listen to Paull, for his Tommy and other s...head

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Caps definitely do a good job at forcing turnovers. Especially preventing teams from getting the puck out of their zone. Alot of their goals have come from that.

And I knew these two teams were similar...but they almost look completely alike.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I wish we had a player like Vrana, our so called young guys really stop checking with tenacity after the second cup...the more I think, the warmer I get to the idea to blow up this except the core...

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I wish we had a player like Vrana, our so called young guys really stop checking with tenacity after the second cup...the more I think, the warmer I get to the idea to blow up this except the core...

Its our first loss in 9 series. Alot of teams fanbases wished they had players like ours. We will be fine next year.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Its our first loss in 9 series. Alot of teams fanbases wished they had players like ours. We will be fine next year.
I appreciate this, but thats not how you run the championship team, you recognize when things are exhausted and you change, no we won't be fine, Sid and Geno will be a year older, they can't carry the team as they used to (Sid still can but needs to take some days off), but will wait and see..

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I appreciate this, but thats not how you run the championship team, you recognize when things are exhausted and you change, no we won't be fine, Sid and Geno will be a year older, they can't carry the team as they used to (Sid still can but needs to take some days off), but will wait and see..

Guentzel also a year older and entering his prime becoming one of the elite players. Brassard being healthy and having a full year with the team now. Sprong entering the lineup..finally. etc.

Theyll figure out what needs to be fixed during the season...but I was always looking more forward to this season coming up than this past one. Just didnt think we had it this year after the injuries.

Cant wait for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad