OT: Around the NHL | Two Weeks Until The Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
So did anyone watch Hedman the last few games?

Anyone want to say Letang is the only player that makes ridiculous gaffes?

Is it weird that my opinion of him didn't change based on the play of a guy who isn't him? Because it didn't.

Go ahead and find a bunch of people who said, "Letang is the only player that makes ridiculous gaffes!"

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
I thought that Vegas' weakness at D would eventually catch up to them but it hasn't, I thought that the Caps lack of depth would eventually catch up to them but it hasn't. What am I meant to think now??

Reactions: Angrrus and BHD

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I really don't see Washington being the team that's going to stop Vegas' run. It's not about destiny or curses or anything like that. Vegas is just a team on a mission right now and they've beaten better teams than Washington in the playoffs already.

trader997

Oct 17, 2008
Montreal
Man watching Tampa in this series was such a bummer, Washington has 1 dangerous line that's all they got. Backstrom is injured, Oshie is only scoring on the PP. I'm still disappointed that Pittsburgh let them through because of fatigue/ injuries and Letang. Fleury, hopefully you still have the great Ape's number!!!

Reactions: Angrrus

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Finally someone not fooled by the Vegas hype.

The Caps have overcome every bit of adversity these playoffs and have come such a long way. And they’re a better team.

I wasnt fooled by the Vegas hype and doubted them, looked foolish all season, I cant do it again.

Both teams have a shot to win it all.

They have both earned it.

We will all get a better feel after a game or 2.

edog37

Jan 21, 2007
Pittsburgh
I doubted Vegas throughout the playoffs, not anymore. The Craps have looked vulnerable at times, Vegas really hasn't. The system Vegas plays allows them to maximize Flower's abilities. They get balanced scoring, they have a great coach. If those things don't abandon them, Vegas wins the Cup in 6...

Reactions: USMC607

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Weird. I don’t know how you can’t just give him utter respect. Him and Malkin are cut from the same cloth.

Win this and they just need them to win a World Championship / Olympic Gold to go down as 1 and 2 in Russian history.

They already are.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Pretty even. Vegas was better all throughout the reg but Wash has unchoked themselves and picked up their play when they needed to. Go Vegas. It’s cool that OV is there in terms of merit. f*** the Caps, though.

Reactions: troyerlaw

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Caps are definitely going to outplay Vegas.

MAF will have to stay at his current level for Vegas to win.
Not sure I agree with the first part. Vegas is absolutely relentless. They remind me of the 2016 Pens in a lot of ways, just without the top end superstars. But they’re fast and in your face 24/7. And they can actually finish. Not to mention, they’re excellent at home. Gonna be a tough series for the Caps I think, but I’ve thought that every series so far and they keep proving me wrong.

Reactions: Angrrus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->