Around the NHL (Part XVI) - Goodbye, CapGeek

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I've never seen people find enjoyment in the struggles of a kid like Pirri has brought out in some here.

And yes, I believe he was a clear and definite upgrade to Handzus last spring. As was Regin, or any borderline NHL center.

We'll never know.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
I've never seen people find enjoyment in the struggles of a kid like Pirri has brought out in some here.

And yes, I believe he was a clear and definite upgrade to Handzus last spring. As was Regin, or any borderline NHL center.

We'll never know.

Wasn't Pirri behind the #freemorin crap last spring?

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.

We'll never know.

It's more of an enjoyment that the Hawks got something of value for nothing.

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
Pirri started that mess by tweeting it after he was already a Panther, and Kevin Hayes retweeted it while he was on his way out of the Blackhawks organization.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Did you guys know that Patrick Kane is in fact not that good of a hockey player? QoC, % O-Zone Starts, plays on a stacked team, mooches off of said stacked team's illustrious PP. Oh and Kessel is better...

giphy.gif

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Well, yeah... it's a well known fact that every single Hawks player is an overrated scrub on account of all the help that they get from every other amazing Hawks player that's individually an overrated scrub.

Crazy_Ike

Cookin' with fire.
Mar 29, 2005
Did you guys know that Patrick Kane is in fact not that good of a hockey player? QoC, % O-Zone Starts, plays on a stacked team, mooches off of said stacked team's illustrious PP. Oh and Kessel is better...

Where are you getting this? Is this more mainboard garbage?

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
I've given up even pretending to temper how good the Hawks are. Sorry, but when the 5th best D goes elsewhere and becomes a #1/2 and has his new fanbase touting him for the Norris I can't be humble about how good the Hawks are anymore.

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
I've given up even pretending to temper how good the Hawks are. Sorry, but when the 5th best D goes elsewhere and becomes a #1/2 and has his new fanbase touting him for the Norris I can't be humble about how good the Hawks are anymore.

I don't think any sane Isles fan would really be touting Leddy for the Norris lol.

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
In other news, the All Star game jerseys are absolutely hideous. I seriously don't know how they could have made them worse.

B68mzbdCUAAcOOT.jpg

Crazy_Ike

Cookin' with fire.
Mar 29, 2005
You know, I honestly don't think that looks that bad. It kinda looks like my paintball jersey actually.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

We'll never know.

Yeah, and along with a few others, and usually ex-Hawks. It's rather sickening.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
George Richards ‏@GeorgeRichards 4m4 minutes ago
#FlaPanthers have a trade to announce here in the coming minutes. Nothing major.

Harvey Fialkov
‏@hfialkov Panthers made trade involving top prospect #flapanthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad