Around the NHL (Part XIII): RIP Bob Suter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
The thing with Byfuglien was no one would take liberties with the Hawks even though he wasnt a fighter. He would take on the largest player the opposition had and put him on the ice with clean hits. Hawks dont have that now. You see guys like Roussel walking all over Kane and everyone else they want to pick on.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
The thing with Byfuglien was no one would take liberties with the Hawks even though he wasnt a fighter. He would take on the largest player the opposition had and put him on the ice with clean hits. Hawks dont have that now. You see guys like Roussel walking all over Kane and everyone else they want to pick on.

Johns will bring it back.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Guys took runs and liberties with Buff on ice

Kronwall nearly killed Havlat with Buff standing nearby

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
I don't remember if teams were taking liberties with our guys during the 2k10 playoff run? I'll never forget byfuglien putting pronger on his ass though.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Harding suspended by Wild after it was discovered he broke his foot kicking wall after altercation with teammate

Will not be paid and his cap hit will not be applied to Wild Cap while suspended

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Eh, I've kicked things when I've been mad, too. Hurt my toe for a couple weeks doing so once, as well.

Sometimes you just don't think straight if you've got a bad temper.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I broke a finger punching a locker after getting in a fight with my ex over the phone. **** happens. Pretty uncool for the Wild to suspend Harding without pay unless they're tight to the cap.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Haha I mean I punched a hole through my wall after game 7 this year... so I can't really talk. Just when i think about kicking things, I think about breaking toe nails and it freaks me out. :p:

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
I broke a window after game 7.

It was because I locked myself out of my cousin's place that I was housesitting, but I know for sure that my frustration lead to me being flustered enough to leave the keys inside when I was bringing my bags in :laugh:

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
I broke a window after game 7.

It was because I locked myself out of my cousin's place that I was housesitting, but I know for sure that my frustration lead to me being flustered enough to leave the keys inside when I was bringing my bags in :laugh:

Lol I punched a hole in the wall and stormed outside yelling obscenities. then i took my jersey off and threw it in my car.

That was a very dark moment in my life haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad