Around the NHL (Part XII): Stay Strong, Gino

Status
Not open for further replies.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
No they won't. Anaheim or somebody else will pay the price and get him, end of story. You have to realize how great of a prospect pool Anaheim has. It's a strength for them. It's nothing like the Hawks situation. They can deal prospects and picks and still be loaded with high quality NHL ready talent with even more on the way.

Yeah it's nothing like the Hawks situation, even though both teams have prospect pools ranked in the top 4 of the entire NHL. :shakehead

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Cap going up, him being a decent player and leader type while being UFA. That contract isn't really that high.

Crazy_Ike

Cookin' with fire.
Mar 29, 2005
Cap going up, him being a decent player and leader type while being UFA. That contract isn't really that high.

You are seriously overestimating the difference the cap increase makes on a year to year basis.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I see Callahan's worth at around 4.5M for what he brings to the table. Good player to have though.

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
Now Evander Kane is favoriting tweets that advocate trading him to the Flyers.

Him and Kayes should hang out.

poes law

Nov 11, 2013
Now Evander Kane is favoriting tweets that advocate trading him to the Flyers.

Him and Kayes should hang out.

I'm not saying that teams should ban their players from Twitter (although I think some do), but their agents should really keep a close eye on all of their social media and (maybe literally) smack some sense into them every single time they do anything that could damage their reputations.

ETA: Would Kayes really have a thread with over 600 posts if he was never on Twitter? I doubt it; it'd probably be 200 posts max even with all the OT stuff like Pirri and Q hates rookies/loves old people posts in there.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Damn, that's horrible news. One of the true warriors of this game.

0.jpg

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 2m
Today, NHL also approved compensation for a team losing someone hired to be head coach, GM or President/Hockey Ops with another club (1/2)

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 43s
Generally, we're talking a third-round draft pick, and the club doing the hiring will have a window of three years to give it up.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
‏@AnaheimDucks
BREAKING: #NHLDucks acquire @Ryan_Kesler and 2015 3rd round pick from VAN for Nick Bonino, Luca Sbisa and 2014 1st and 3rd round picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad