Around the NHL, Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTU hockey

Mar 4, 2013
Colorado
St. Louis should have won

St. Louis still retains choker status if they lose to Dallas lel

I don't know about that, Dallas came out flying in the first period and let off the gas entirely for the 3rd period. St. Louis could have had a few more goals but the stars also blew a few good opportunities off of blues turnovers. I think it just came down to the stars capitalizing on their chances more than the blues

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I don't know about that, Dallas came out flying in the first period and let off the gas entirely for the 3rd period. St. Louis could have had a few more goals but the stars also blew a few good opportunities off of blues turnovers. I think it just came down to the stars capitalizing on their chances more than the blues

Nah, Stars destroyed for 10 minutes, went even for alittle bit and then St Louis ran over them.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Add me to the list of people who feel like they can't remember the last time they saw the Wings play with such relentlessness as these teams are right now.

Not necessarily saying it hasn't happened recently. I just seriously can't think of any game in particular. I'm open to any reminders. Sarcastic, condescending or otherwise.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Add me to the list of people who feel like they can't remember the last time they saw the Wings play with such relentlessness as these teams are right now.

Not necessarily saying it hasn't happened recently. I just seriously can't think of any game in particular. I'm open to any reminders. Sarcastic, condescending or otherwise.

Not that it mattered with the rest of the series, but Game 3 was about as perfect and dominate a playoff game as you're likely to see. They held Johnson's line without a shot on goal and absolutely throttled Tampa in that game.

It was pretty relentless in terms of giving up nothing and having all the chances.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Not that it mattered with the rest of the series, but Game 3 was about as perfect and dominate a playoff game as you're likely to see. They held Johnson's line without a shot on goal and absolutely throttled Tampa in that game.

It was pretty relentless in terms of giving up nothing and having all the chances.

True. From a defensive aspect at least.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
I'm so ****ing sick of the Preds. They're better than the awful Islanders, but they both have every bounce go their way.

God.. If they beat the sharks they are going to go to the cup finals.. watch :shakehead:help:

I'm pulling for the Preds. I live in south Nashville and people here really love this team, the fans are so energized. People are just very excited unlike Islanders who their fans couldn't care less about the ISL.

TN fans deserve a good hockey team.

Go Preds!

I'm rooting for St. Louis and Preds out of the west. And Caps out of the East

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
Washington needs to win tonight. I'll be in D.C. if they force game seven. Was gonna watch the Tigers play the Orioles, but Pens/Caps sounds far more appealing.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Trotz is killing me with the way the Caps are playing. You have speed, power, size, and skill. No need to play so much dump and chase. Slow it down and let the Pens come to you. Stop wasting your talent.

irishock

Fire Ken Holland
Jan 15, 2012
Vancouver, BC
The "Ovechkin=choker" narrative is going to be quite insufferable tomorrow. He had a better series than Sid.

3-0 lead and playing as if they're down. This is a real championship team.

Last edited by a moderator:

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
The "Ovechkin=choker" narrative is going to be quite insufferable tomorrow. He had a better series than Sid.

not saying much considering crosby has been invisible in this series

not sure if it's injury, but ovechkin hasn't been the same player since game 4 of the flyers series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad