Around the NHL, Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Remember I wanted us to take Kucherov so bad back in the day. It hurts:cry: he's about to get paid

Last edited:

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Caps about to fight for their lives. I still have a feeling that series is going the distance. No matter what I'm not so sure the winner is going to the finals anymore, Bolts has "it" and they're about to get Stralman back. Stamkos could come back too obviously(but haven't heard anything).

Playoffs are pretty open at this point.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Caps about to fight for their lives. I still have a feeling that series is going the distance. No matter what I'm not so sure the winner is going to the finals anymore, Bolts has "it" and they're about to get Stralman back. Stamkos could come back too obviously(but haven't heard anything).

Playoffs are pretty open at this point.

I think the Caps still win this series. Feel a little crazy to think that, but I just kind of sense they are not done.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
oshie would be such a good fit for the wings

A rare trade that benefited both teams at the exact same time. Brouwer is doing very well in St. Louis and Oshie has given a lot of spark for the Caps. Great hockey trade for both franchises.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Crosby isn't the best in the league.

Benn and seguin are just as good if not better as a duo

Do you think Dallas is choking?

Pittsburgh has lost what five games including the three in the playoffs over 2+ months.

I actually think Washington has been the better team in the series. They have had a couple tough balances. We still have to see how they go out, but I don't think choking is what is going on here this year. It just fits the past, like the Sharks haven't choked every year they have gone out either.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Do you think Dallas is choking?

Pittsburgh has lost what five games including the three in the playoffs over 2+ months.

I actually think Washington has been the better team in the series. They have had a couple tough balances. We still have to see how they go out, but I don't think choking is what is going on here this year. It just fits the past, like the Sharks haven't choked every year they have gone out either.

Dallas isn't choking. They have a terrible d. And never had a lead usually

San Jose didn't choke? They outplayed la up until 3-1 and lost the series. Did they just stop playing because la was better or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca